Unbound HD for Dropbox
By Ryan Harter
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Try out the app that Cult of Mac says is the “Best Dropbox Browsing App!" Blazing fast, simple to use, and chock-full of features. It’s the ultimate viewing experience for your Dropbox photos. Get Unbound.
• View your photos and videos in full resolution even when you're offline
• Flatten your folder structure so you can easily view all your albums
• Stream your photos to Apple TV from your iPhone using AirPlay
• Keep your photos private by using the passcode feature
• Sync the photos and videos in your Camera Roll in the background
• Quickly upload photos in batches to your Dropbox account
• Choose from various image size options
• Create new albums
• Move and delete your photos
• Quickly download and save photos to your iPhone
• Directly export photos to other popular apps like Color Splash and PhotoToaster
• Email your photos to your friends and family
• Auto-updating slideshows with music
• Share your photos using AirPlay or the VGA/Digital AV adapter
• Print your photos using AirPrint or at Walgreens
If you own an iPad, check out the ultimate Dropbox photo app for the iPhone – Unbound for Dropbox.
What's New in Version 1.2.6
Fixes Dropbox authentication issues.
Fixes other minor bugs.
This app does slideshows from Dropbox photos directly
Was disappointed by other apps claiming to do Dropbox slideshows, but some require you to move your Dropbox pictures to PHOTOS app first! This is simple and easy, and you can quickly change the folder or sub folder it goes to in Dropbox for photo files. Change transitions and display times, and easily link music if you want. Nice!
Finally a solution that works
Have been looking for way to create slideshows from images not stored in iPhoto. Tried about three other apps but could not get them to work ( to be fair, might have been me), but this one works like a charm. The one drawback is that you can't manually reorder the slides. Your choices are to sort by date or file name, so that creates extra work, but it does what it says, pretty easy to setup and use and has security.
The best Dropbox picture app!
This app is what i'm looking for, now I can sync my pictures album stored in my Dropbox to my iPad and keep it offline!