ITS Teaching and Learning has partnered with Dr. Viji Sathy, Teaching Professor in the Department of Psychology and Program Evaluator for the Chancellor's Science Scholars, to create the UNC Check-In app to facilitate taking attendance during classes and other events. The app allows instructors to specify brief time intervals during which students can register attendance when in proximity to Bluetooth beacons.
- Updated App Store screenshots
- Updated the app description
- Fixed layout issues for different devices
- Changed the app support website URL
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve had to use this three times so far, two of those three times I’ve had to delete and reinstall the app.
I'm sorry you have been having issues with the app. If you click on the menu at the top left, there is an option to submit a support request about your problem.
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- 17.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 - 2018 The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.