UNCHARTED: Fortune Hunter™ is an original action-puzzle adventure following Nathan Drake's continued pursuit to uncover the long-lost treasures of history's most notorious pirates, adventurers and thieves.
● USE YOUR SMARTS to survive and solve over 200 deadly puzzle chambers.
● FOLLOW THE LEGENDS OF HISTORY across six unique adventures.
● BECOME A MASTER FORTUNE HUNTER and collect 50+ treasures hidden across four worlds.
● PARTNER WITH SULLY to maintain a continued supply of valuable smuggled loot.
● UNLOCK REWARDS and game-changing costumes to further your adventures.
BONUS! Connect to PlayStation™Network and bring multiplayer rewards (skins, relics and one-time-use boosters) directly into UNCHARTED 4: A Thief's End™ on May 10th!
- Bug fixes
- Localization updates
Ratings and Reviews
I played this game all the way through, which provided quite a bit of gameplay, but it just wasn't super fun. Whether for the sake of an action game or a puzzle game, it was just ok. Now it's hard to criticize a game that's free and has nothing annoying in it telling you to buy stuff. That was great. But I suppose it's because it's a companion to their PlayStation game, and maybe was hoping you'd buy stuff to supplement THAT game. I don't play the other game, so had no need for the connection, other than I guess I benefited from that by getting a game for free. But to be honest, I'd much rather pay a little to play a great game like Lara Croft GO, even if it's shorter too. It's worth the $, and even though this was free, kinda felt like a waste of time. But not horrible; it has some decent puzzle-solving skills.
So much fun and Nathan Drake too.
This game is a whole lot of fun. True it's repetitive, but it does mix it up with variations in each level. It also mixes it up with the degree of difficulty in various levels. It does not just progress to harder and harder levels. Having you play as Nathan Drake is fun as well ( with cameos by Sully) although it really could have been any character. But the fact that it's Nate - especially if you are a big Uncharted fan like myself -makes it all more worth playing.
I love this game! I played all 4 of Nathan Drake's games on the PS4 and I loved them, but what I loved more was all the puzzles. Here that's all they give you, so I love it. The best part is that it's free, and to top it off they don't bug you with having to buy stuff or pay for anything. No ads, no buying, completely free!! Love it, great job!!
- PlayStation Mobile Inc.
- 454.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © PlayStation Mobile Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Treasure Map $0.99
- Stack of Orbs $1.99
- Chest of Orbs $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.