Unclutter - Files, Notes and Clipboard Manager
By Eugene Krupnov
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Unclutter is a new handy place on your desktop for storing notes, files and pasteboard clips.
To open, simply move the pointer to the very top of screen and scroll down. Drag items from other applications to the top of screen to store them in Unclutter.
Being just one easy gesture away, Unclutter becomes a surprisingly helpful and convenient tool. In fact 3 tools in 1. That will make you feel more comfortable and powerful on your Mac.
- Instant, configurable access even in full screen mode
- File Storage, to keep your Desktop clean from temporary files
- Notes, to write down something quickly
- Clipboard manager, to track what you copy and paste, browse clipboard history
- Draggable cards that can stick on top of other windows
- Files and notes auto-sync across all your Macs via Dropbox.
- Full multi-display support
- Retina display support
- Universal Clipboard support
- Light/Dark theme to match system appearance.
WE LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
Have a question? Want to request a feature or share your idea?
Please contact us at email@example.com.
Twitter - @Unclutterapp
Facebook - facebook.com/Unclutter
What's New in Version 2.1.4
- Fixed a bug where user preferences dropped to defaults.
New in version 2.1.2
- Better Universal Clipboard support on macOS 10.12 (Sierra).
- App crashes and bug fixes.
- Lots of tweaks and optimizations.
This app could be better.
I like all of the (three) things that this little app does. However, while viewing your clipboard history, and even identifying which clips are the most important, doesn’t mean that you can REUSE those clips. All I’ve been able to do is look at them. Why can’t I click on an item in the clipboard history and either copy it, or else have it be pasted into a document I’m working on? Also, if, as other reviewers said, this app actually MOVES your files and folders to somewhere deep inside of the operating system, then how do you get them back? And, if you are using Dropbox or some other service to save your files online, then it seems as though the files on Dropbox won’t be the same as the ones you are working on (but you won’t know it).
If You Don’t Have Unclutter, You NEED It.
Simply put, Unclutter is one of my few goto-apps. It is one of the first things I install on any mac and I would be much less productive without it.
It’s very beautiful and very elegant to show the interface. hope there’ll be an iOS version
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 28, 2017
- Version: 2.1.4
- Size: 3.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Seller: Eugene Krupnov
- © 2012-17 Eugene Krupnov
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor