Unclutter - Files, Notes and Clipboard Manager
By Eugene Krupnov
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Unclutter is a new handy place on your desktop for storing notes, files and pasteboard clips.
To open, simply move the pointer to the very top of screen and scroll down. Drag items from other applications to the top of screen to store them in Unclutter.
Being just one easy gesture away, Unclutter becomes a surprisingly helpful and convenient tool. In fact 3 tools in 1. That will make you feel more comfortable and powerful on your Mac.
- Instant, configurable access even in full screen mode
- File Storage, to keep your Desktop clean from temporary files
- Notes, to write down something quickly
- Clipboard manager, to track what you copy and paste, browse clipboard history
- Draggable cards that can stick on top of other windows
- Files and notes auto-sync across all your Macs via Dropbox.
- Full multi-display support
- Retina display support
- Universal Clipboard support
- Light/Dark theme to match system appearance.
WE LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
Have a question? Want to request a feature or share your idea?
Please contact us at email@example.com.
Twitter - @Unclutterapp
Facebook - facebook.com/Unclutter
What's New in Version 2.1.4
- Fixed a bug where user preferences dropped to defaults.
New in version 2.1.2
- Better Universal Clipboard support on macOS 10.12 (Sierra).
- App crashes and bug fixes.
- Lots of tweaks and optimizations.
It’s very beautiful and very elegant to show the interface. hope there’ll be an iOS version
Best and easiest to use clipboard manager
One of my most used apps. Brilliant concept and activation method.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 28, 2017
- Version: 2.1.4
- Size: 3.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Seller: Eugene Krupnov
- © 2012-17 Eugene Krupnov
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor