Undead Attack! Pinball Lite
By Lucas Mendes Menge
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Tired of fighting the undead hordes with the usual tools of destruction? That old rusted chainsaw just isn’t “cutting it” any more? So get ready for the next level of undead killing machinery with Undead Attack! Pinball.
Yes you read it right, it’s a pinball and it has undead monsters! Run over the hordes of evil with two types of special undead purging balls, use the scenery and the iPhone accelerometer to your advantage and defend the gate at any cost!
With a beautifully rendered 3D table, Undead Attack! Pinball mixes two successful types of games(pinball and gate defense) to offer a great experience for both casual and invested players, exploring the iPhone unique capabilities to give you new weapons in the fight against the hordes of evil. Check out its features:
- Real-time 3D table and balls.
- Unique music and sound effects.
- Great physics simulation.
- 2 types of balls.
- 4 different types of enemies with unique behaviors.
- Up to 50 enemies in the screen at the same time.
- Use of accelerometer for ball control (Spiked Ball).
- Use of shake gesture to knock down the enemies.
- Unusual weapon to catch the enemies at the gate by surprise.
- Shop with upgrades that help in the fight.
- And much more!
Reviews on the full version:
"...offers a refreshingly unique gaming experience"
"We highly recommend this 'pinball meets zombie assault' mashup."
Curious? Get Undead Attack! Pinball now and find out what everyone is talking about!
We are a debuting group of developers and designers passionate about building original and interesting interactive experiences crafted especially for the iPhone platform. Be sure to drop us a message on our website or Twitter, we’ll be happy to answer your questions an listen to comments and suggestions.
What's New in Version 1.1.2
- Fixed a crashing bug when inputting high scores.
- Added support for multiple balls on the screen by shaking.
I love the game and the concept. I have 2 problems however. I only get to lose the ball one time and it says my gate is broken, game over. I want to upgrade but $2.99 is steep for this. $.99 would be plenty
I'm not big into pinball, but this is fun, and funny! I like the colors, scapes, zombies, hobbit-like houses, barbaric weaponry, very cool setting like a medieval village. The lite, free version is fun! I might have to upgrade.
i like this game
it's not up to the standards of The Deep but on its own right it's a good game
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 09, 2009
- Version: 1.1.2
- Size: 7.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Lucas Mendes Menge
- © 2009 Lucas Mendes Menge
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.