Journey into the forest, the jungle or the depths of the deep blue sea. Find chestnuts for the pigs, a caterpillar for the crocodile or a starfish one, two three.
- gorgeous hand-drawn watercolor visual
- relaxing gameplay and audio
- accessible to everyone because no text! (just numbers)
- 9 different locations all over the world
- 29 animated animals to discover
- 50+ iMessage stickers
Ratings and Reviews
Found a true gem
This is such a cool app/game. I love the art and music. I read the story about how this game came to be and felt compelled to leave a review. Not too much to say other than it’s a very relaxing experience and I look forward to whatever else these developers do. Nice work. My daughter and I love looking for the hidden objects together.
My 3 year old adores this game, and I love the sounds. So serene and peaceful. It is surprisingly challenging. She has completed the game 5 or 6 times and still plays it daily. It is a lovely and well made game. So calming and such a nice change of pace for kids games...
We enjoy playing as a family, taking turns or trying to find the most.
Also we like the music.
- Circus Atos s.r.o.
- 275.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Circus Atos s.r.o.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.