By Aimfire LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Understanding Autism" is the essential guide to autism.
Learn about the symptoms of autism and how to look for signs in infants, as well as diagnosis and treatment.
Here's what you will find in this guide...
- What is Autism?
- What Are the Factors that Contribute to Autism?
- Autism and Genetics
- What Are the Symptoms of Autism?
- What Are the Speech and Communication Problems of Autism?
- Autism and Body Language
- Autism, Toxic Metals, and Vaccines
- Autism: The Need for Increased Research
- How is Autism Treated?
- How is Autism Diagnosed?
- Myths about Autism
- How to Look for Signs of Autism in Infants
- How Families Can Cope With an Autistic Child and the Financial Burden
- The Difference Between Asperger's Syndrome and Autism
- Autism Assistance Dogs
- Teaching Autistic Children
- The Fixation Behavior of an Autistic Child
- The Autism Society of America
- Childproofing Your Home for Your Autistic Child
- Autism and Nutritional Supplements
- Toilet Training the Autistic Child
- Difficulties of an Autistic Adult
- Alternative Treatments for Autism
"Understanding Autism" app also includes these great features:
- Full support for native copy and paste. You can copy text snippets and then paste into an email, etc. to send to your friends!
- Bookmark your favorite pages for quick and easy access
- Text and fonts optimized for clear, easy reading on screen
- Simple navigation from section to section
- Navigate through pages by using finger swipes and/or buttons
- Cool page flip animations :)
- Simple, uncluttered user interface which allows you to focus on reading
- Self-contained app, NO Internet connection required - Use it anywhere, anytime!
- Category: Education
- Released: Dec 18, 2009
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: aimfire LLC
- © 2009 Aimfire LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.