By Kenneth Ferry
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
There are amazing books and courses out there, in the library and on the internet. Bashing through them is difficult, though. It takes constant self control to plow through something new, even if you really want to!
Talking to someone makes it much easier. Like private music lessons, a personal trainer at the gym, or your colleagues at work, having others who genuinely care makes it enormously more fun to keep going.
This is what Understudy gives you. It pairs you with another person interested in the same things as you are, who is interested to talk using Understudy's videochat and whiteboard environment.
Understand by having great, engaged conversations. Learn by attempting to explain yourself to others.
What's New in Version 1.4
You can swipe between weeks when setting up your next session. This is a small change that took a surprising amount of work, so we kindly ask you to appreciate it.
Included bug fixes:
• The whiteboard scroll would sometimes jitter on non-retina devices.
• When you call someone who is already in a call it would mysteriously hang up immediately.
• The reconnecting dialogue was sometimes hidden.
Jokes on me, I guess. And anyone else who donated
(1) a joke or prank on anyone who made an in app purchase (donation is more like it),
(2) a really great example of social engineering an in app payment scheme that with no actual benefit or value to the customer,
(3) a way to pay a developer, unlock an email messaging option so you can ask your friends to also pay for the in app purchase, only to find a couple of links, one to a free book from a CS intro course from the planking developer and the other, an 8th grade textbook on sketching.
I am not sure how to use this
I would love to write a review for this but I do not know how to even use this. Would the developer please contact me?