Capturas de pantalla
Real time subway times for New York City. Check subway times before you enter the subway by tapping on the subway stop on the officially licensed MTA subway map. All subway lines are available! Also easily find out service statuses affecting lines. This app is optimized for speed and clarity on the go, we keep out extras that might slow down checking realtime arrivals!
Offline experience: the map is always available. And the app hangs onto whatever data was last loaded from the server. Helpful for long subway rides.
What do others say about Underway?
- Makespace: "Let’s face it: Google Maps can only get you so far. … Made specifically with busy New Yorkers in mind, it’s an all-in-one commute compendium."
- Brokelyn: "In addition to the MTA’s online Subway Times, which offers the current arrival times by line and station and is accessible from the internet even beyond the subway’s hallowed platforms, Underway NYC now offers the same information but in app form and plotted to a subway map."
- Viewing.NYC: "a new iOS App that removes all the extra features and bloat of the transit apps and simply shows you how many minutes it is until the next train at your station."
- "Enjoy having the app in the Daily Toolbox. Use it when calculating how long I can stay at the concluding applause of a Lincoln Center event and still get Line 1 to Times Square for Shuttle to GCT. Does come in handy. Continued success."
- "[I]t's perfect for night owls like me, who must often wait up to 15 minutes for the next train."
Officially licensed from the MTA.
Maps: © Metropolitan Transportation Authority. Used with permission.
Symbols: ® or TM as applicable. Used with permission of Metropolitan Transportation Authority.
iOS 12 compatibility
Valoraciones y reseñas
It’s a good, clean app. Very straightforward and easy to use. However the biggest drawback is, it doesn’t contain some information or it goes blank. For example, it’s still missing the 7 train times even though the MTA subway time data has it and I was just using it for the F and there was no downtown information when it is available on the subway time. If this would get fixed, it would be one of my favorite apps.
Respuesta del desarrollador
Hey thanks for your concern! We've heard from the MTA about both of those issues (missing 7 train, and data not matching the MTA's Subway Time app), and the MTA is working on making both of those public. We present all public data feeds as published by the MTA, so unfortunately some errors get passed on to our users.
Thanks for your patience while we wait on the MTA!
Nice and clean app
Very straight forward app with a map, which includes long term updates; statuses; and arrival times (only some of which are real time).
It’s def the most user friendly nyc subway app I’ve come across, mostly because it’s free of clutter and pop up ads.
Just the kind of app I was looking for a long time.
Very functional, good UI, miles better than alternatives
Service status still shows weekend work during the week (since last update). Please fix. Otherwise great!
Update: was a temporary issue. Developer was quick to fix. Great work!
Respuesta del desarrollador
It's fixed now.
- Dan Ramteke Consulting Inc
- 58.8 MB
- Requiere iOS 10.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
- Clasificación 4+
- © 2018 Dan Ramteke Consulting Inc
Compartir en familia
Hasta seis miembros de una familia podrán usar esta app mientras la función Compartir en familia esté activada.