uNetCams: Multicam & Record
By UBNTEK Co., Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* 50% Off for A Limited Time Only! uNetCams allows you to monitor multiple live audio and video feeds directly from network cameras (1000+ models of network cameras from 100+ manufacturers) and built-in/FireWire/USB webcams with top notch performance and speed.
* Main Features
▶ Unlimited number of cameras can be configured
▶ Direct access to audio and video streams from cameras. No NVR or 3rd party server is required
▶ Monitor multiple branded cameras and webcams separately located in a single app for easy access
▶ Audio support - See details at www.ubntek.com/supportedcameras/audio.html (not all models)
▶ 2 Way audio (Push to Talk)
▶ Background audio monitoring
▶ Record Audio/Video feeds to Camera Roll
▶ Automatically capture images or record videos with audio by in-app noise and motion/face detection
▶ Auto sequence monitoring for automatic cameras switching
▶ Auto patrol to preset positions according to the preset number and time interval
▶ Easily view multiple feeds simultaneously on a screen with layout controls (2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9, 12, 16 views)
▶ Auto sequence multiviews on one screen
▶ Live single audio and max 16 video feeds on one screen
▶ Pan and Tilt controls with overlay buttons (max 8 directions)
▶ Pinch to digitally zoom and scroll to navigate the spot your desires
▶ Presets at its original center location and predefined up to 8 spots
▶ Switch IR-LED illumination for night vision on/off
▶ Activate or deactivate output port for connecting external devices
▶ Set the resolution of video image (if applicable)
▶ Enable or disable Upside Sown, Mirror, Invert Pan Tilt, Aspect Fit
▶ Quickly and easily add new models with reload button
▶ Auto-Discovery of cameras in your local network
▶ Friendly navigate cameras with the variety of portrait and landscape modes
▶ Group cameras for quick access and administration
▶ Exchange setup file between the devices via email attachment
▶ Reorder camera lists
▶ Optional cellular network alert notification
▶ Passcode Lock
* Supported IP Cameras
- ABS, Abus, ACTi, Agasio, AirLive, Airlink, Airsight, Alecto, Allnet, American Dynamics, Apexis, Arecont, Asante, Asoni, Astak, Axis, Axis Encoder, Blue Iris, Bluecherry, Bosch, Brickcom, BSTi, Camyio, Canon, CIPCAM, Cisco, Clairvoyant, CNB, Compro, Coolcam, Corum CCTV, Cybernova, Dahua, DBpower, Dericam, Digi-Lan, Digital ID VIEW, Digitus, DiViS, D-Link, EasyN, EasySE, Edimax, ELE Technology, Elro, Eminent, ES(Eye Sight), Etrovision, Evocam3, Eyespy, ezCam, Foscam, Fuho, Gadspot, Genius, Grandstream, GrandTec, Hama, Hawking Technology, Heden, Hootoo, Huacam, iBaby, ICY BOX, Instar, Insteon, Ipux, IQeye, Kadymay, KaiCong, Konig, LevelOne, LILIN, Linksys, Loftek, Logilink(Hama), Lorex, Loxone, LUPUS, Luxon, Maginon, Marmitek, MayGion, Mobotix, Netbotz, NetMedia, Novibo, Orite, Panasonic, Panogenics, Planet, Planex, Samsung, SaveOnSecurity, Sercomm, SeQurecam, Sharx, Shixin, Showtec, SitCon, Sitecom, Smar Industry, Smart Teck, Smarthome, SMC, Sony, SparkLan, Sricam, StarDot, Storage Options, Sunluxy, Swann, Tenvis, Toshiba, Tp-link, Trek, TrendNet, Trust, Ubiquiti, Uvision, Vilar, Vivotek, Vivotek Encoder, Vstarcam, Wanscam, Wansview, WatchBot, WatchMeIp, Webcam123, WinStar, Wirepath, Xenta, Xvision, Y-cam, Yawcam, Zavio, Zmodo, ZyXEL, 3S Vision, 4XEM, 7Links
- See details at www.ubntek.com/supportedcameras
* Supported USB/FireWire/Built-in webcam (refer to the web page)
- Check first if USB/FireWire/Built-in cameras properly works on the Mac and Windows
- Select a model as uWebCam -> Mac or Windows
- Before you can control your camera(s) remotely over 3G/4G/Edge/other Wi-Fi networks, you need to setup your router to allow incoming traffic. You should read your camera’s setup manual regarding port forwarding. For more information, please see www.portforward.com or www.dyndns.org
If you have any questions or comments, or you would like to request that we support additional camera models, tap the Help button.
What's New in Version 3.0.0
- iOS 8 compatible
- Optimized for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
All reviews and ratings are reset once an update is released. We would greatly appreciate it if you could continue to award us the 5 star ratings/reviews. Thank you for your support!
Best remote monitoring apps for mobile users
This apps is not working with the new iOS, the program will just close automatically whenever I inserted a Vivotek camera into the setting, I have tested it on my iPad and iPhone with latest iOS 8.02 unfortunately both device having the same issue.
Does everything I need. I dropped another app I had so this is my go to app.
Used to use two different apps to do all that I needed. I now just use this one app which has made significant improvements.
Axis web browser doesn't work well over 3G SSL VPN (slow loading, sometimes hangs), but using this product the Axis video comes up consistently and quickly.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 30, 2014
- Version: 3.0.0
- Size: 7.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: UBNTEK CO., LTD.
- © UBNTEK Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.