Play the trial for FREE! Pay once & complete the adventure!
Thumbelina had the perfect happy ending, until the Raven Queen crashed her wedding and kidnapped her prince! Will she be able to rescue her prince before he becomes the Raven King?
• AN EXCITING TWIST ON THE CLASSIC FAIRY TALE!
The evil Raven Queen has kidnapped Thumbelina’s prince! To make matters worse, Thumbelina then gets locked up in a dungeon!
• RECLAIM YOUR HAPPY ENDING
When you’re only a few inches tall, you need all the allies you can get, but beware! Anyone you meet could be a spy working for the Queen!
• JOURNEY ACROSS THE KINGDOM OF THE FLORAL ELVES
Join Thumbelina as she travels across a fantastic kingdom while solving challenging hidden object puzzles and mini-games!
• PLAY AS THE RAVEN QUEEN IN THE BONUS CHAPTER!
Earn various achievements and collect hidden butterfly collectibles throughout the game. Then, enjoy beautiful wallpapers, concept art, and re-playable puzzles!
*** Discover more from Big Fish! ***
Check out our entire game library with our Big Fish Games app absolutely FREE here: http://bigfi.sh/BigFishGamesApp
Sign up for our newsletter and never miss a new release or promotion again: http://bigfi.sh/iSplashNewsletter
Big Fish is the leading global marketplace to discover and enjoy casual games. You can enjoy our virtually endless selection of games anytime, anywhere — on your PC, Mac, mobile phone, or tablet. Learn more at bigfishgames.com!
Become a fan on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BigFishGames
Follow us on Twitter: http://bigfi.sh/BigFishTwitter
Ratings and Reviews
Illicit Love? Hardly!
Lame, overly complex pseudo-plot, some lovely graphics, but super-annoying sounds. Rupert is awful, I kept thinking he must be a eunuch, then I realized he might be Trump, with that piggy mouth and his fake personality. Ugh, bad association. The evil witch's dialogue was tiresome and fake-sounding, why can't Big Fish hire one writer to polish all their plots and dialogue at the various studios BEFORE they're finished??
Too many towers, I couldn't keep them straight. The map was completely useless, ALL sites showed tasks doable until you finished the game, and stopped caring yesterday. The help button gave you text not an arrow or teleport portal, which told you to go to some tower, but the map didn't help or clarify. Aaaaargh! Not recommended. 3 stars for some of the artwork.
Unfinished is right
Played on iPhone 5. The worst I have seen. Should still be in beta, or am I the beta tester? By the time I got into the city gates, it was a glitchy mess. Scenes in the city loaded to a black screen. Map was useless. The map should NOT indicate every place there is a task that will ever be doable. It should show where a task is that I can do NOW. A waste of $1.99, and it could have been great. Please don't release games full of bugs for purchase, even on sale.
UPDATE: the sound problem was my phone, not the game. It is still the glitchiest game I have purchased but I increased it to two stars due to story quality. Too bad I never could make it to the end. I even picked up one inventory item (some wind? A whirl?) that went into my inventory as a total blank.
Convoluted frustrating mess
One star for the nice graphics, zero for everything else. Convoluted story, useless map, ridiculous sound effects--any time I clicked on an inventory item to see what it is, it makes that annoying noise. The hint system is horrible, giving you specific directions instead of an arrow where to go, which would be nice because of the useless map. Probably one of the worst Big Fish game I've ever played, which is too bad because the graphics are so nice. Also, just boring. Not at all entertaining in any manner, just gave me a headache. Can't wait to delete this one.
- Big Fish Games, Inc
- 1.8 GB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, French, German, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2015 Big Fish Games, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Full Game Unlock + Bonus Content $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.