THE GAME OF PAPER FOLDING & HOLE PUNCHING.
Unfoldit is a puzzle game designed to increase your cognitive abilities and spatial awareness.
TAP IT, UNFOLD IT, WIN IT.
• Unfoldit features packs of levels that require you to determine the resultant state of paper after folds & hole punches are performed.
• Unfoldit is based on REAL cognitive tests used in assessments, medical research, and even admissions tests.
• Unfoldit is the elegant and exciting cognitive challenge you've been looking for!
BRILLIANT IN EVERY WAY.
• Play 250+ levels of varying difficulty with many, many more on the way
• Track your spatial accuracy & precision statistics as you play each level
• Watch paper animatedly unfold into the solution after completing a level
• Tune your gameplay settings to build a personalized in-game experience
INTEGRATED THROUGH & THROUGH.
• Share universal links with others that open levels directly in the app
• Setup Siri Shortcuts to take you straight into your next level or statistics
• Receive an optional daily notification for encouragement to keep playing
• Handoff levels between iOS devices & continue levels from the home screen
Unfoldit is a finalist in the 2019 Georgia Tech InVenture Prize invention competition.
UNFOLD YOUR MIND.
Enjoy the latest and greatest puzzle game while enhancing your cognitive abilities!
• Support Siri Shortcuts
Ratings and Reviews
Good Logic Game
I’m a big fan of puzzle and logic games, but having to sit down and spend twenty minutes solving a problem just isn’t always viable. This app combines the intensity of a timer with a simple concept, creating a mix that’s both simulating and addictive.
The app is sleekly designed, it doesn’t look trashy or lazy. You can truly see the amount of time that the developers have put into this app. The layout isn’t confusing and the naming of the different groups is entertaining. Each section has a surplus of levels, all of which are re-playable and unique.
There’s also a tab to track your statistics- good for comparing scores and seeing personal growth. Each statistics has a through explanation, so you know they aren’t just throwing numbers in the air.
I’d highly recommend this app to anyone looking for something short and sweet, and I finish this review holding high hopes for the production of further levels!
A puzzle game that actually challenges you!
Unfoldit is a game with very simple rules: follow the folds of the paper and then figure out where the holes would be punched when it is unfolded. However, even with such a straightforward concept, there is surprising amount of depth and challenge as the levels increase in difficulty.
This is not a game that you can play while watching netflix, you actually have to pay attention and use your head to solve each puzzle. If you love brainteasers, this is a game for you!
I’ve almost beaten the game so far, can’t wait for more updates! Here is some of my personal feedback:
Xenon 12 and Radon 12 are both a bit confusing in the folding steps. I found the pattern but had to try a few times because the orientation was unclear.
I really like the levels where there is a “hidden” fold, like Cobalt 1 & 6 and Nickel 9 & 11. It adds even more dimension to the puzzle. Keep it up!
Seriously so fun and helpful!
If you’re like me, you don’t like sitting still, even when you’re watching movies or listening to podcasts. This game actually keeps me active in a productive way. It reminds me a lot of the spatial reasoning tests that I took when I was a kid, so it keeps my brain thinking. It has also helped me visualize other problems like in my engineering classes. Super helpful and fun at the same time! Would recommend!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.