unGlue Kids is a free app designed especially for kids and teens to learn healthier screen time habits and manage their own Internet time set by their Parents in the unGlue Parents App.
**BEFORE DOWNLOADING UNGLUE KIDS: Be sure to first download unGlue for Parents. unGlue Kids will not work without unGlue for Parents.**
The app empowers kids to manage their screen time with these features:
- Daily Internet Schedules
- Entertainment Time Limits sets usage limits for apps and games like YouTube, Snapchat, Instagram, Clash of Clans, Minecraft and much more
- Chores for Time
- Steps4Time allows your kids to earn Entertainment Time with their daily steps
- Daily Activity Reports
- Bank any unused time for later in the Time Bank
Desperate to end screen battles and get your kids off their electronic devices? unGlue Kids is an app designed especially for children and teens to learn healthier online habits and manage their own internet time. Here’s our pact to you - unGlue will help improve inter-familial relationships and prepare your kids for a lifetime of technology and time management.
unGlue Parents for iPhone:
More than a parental control app, unGlue Kids is based on the breakthrough idea that parents and children should agree on the right amount of screen time BEFORE trying to enforce rules around it. unGlue Kids sets a simple schedule and lets kids budget their time and even allows them to request more time. The result? Zero surprises and better time management skills.
unGlue enables kids to:
- See how much screen time they’ve been allotted and track their usage, down to the minute
- See their daily schedules for screen time so they can plan their day accordingly
- Know when they are almost out of Entertainment Time
- Ask their parents for more time in exchange for completing chores and other tasks
- Rollover unused screen time minutes to use for another day
- Treat screen time almost like cash by giving them the ability to earn and save minutes, therefore teaching them to value their time better
- Earn more time through being active & going on walks, jogs or runs
Our solution is designed to be easy to use and easy to set up. Download the Parents App app and follow the instructions to connect your family’s devices in minutes. It works everywhere your children go — at home, in the car, or when they’re out with friends. It works with any device, so you can set limits on smartphones, TVs, tablets and gaming consoles.
unGlue's Steps4Time feature integrates with Apple's HealthKit to track kids' steps over the course of the day. Steps are converted into entertainment time for kids' use, keeping your family happy, healthy and active.
We recommend that you use unGlue to:
- Teach your children important time management skills
- Create flexible boundaries for screen time that give children more freedom to make their own decisions
- Reinforce spoken or written family rules for screen time and Internet use
- Establish a “Family Media Plan” as recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Reward your children for building healthier viewing habits and motivating them to make better choices on their own
- Help your younger children learn how to handle their first electronic devices
- Guide your older children and teens to balance screen time with family time
- Set schedules for dinner, homework, and bedtime since children thrive on established routines
- Encourage an active lifestyle by earning more time through steps.
For support, please contact email@example.com
Got a question? Read our FAQs at http://www.unglue.com/faqs
We removed session tracking
Ratings and Reviews
UnGlue in my life
I do like unGlue. It does keep me away from my phone most of the time. Ever since I got unGlue I have been spending more time with my family then sitting on my phone, tablet , and computer. I think unGlue is a amazing app and that all kids should have it. Out of all the apps that I had to have a amount of time, I rate this one the most. I do like this app but I have one problem with it, that is that me and my friend like to play on this game A LOT. It’s called ROBLOX. This game is incredibly fun but unGlue is not excepting it to load. So every time I go on the game to change my avatar and play with my friend on the multiple games they have, it never loads so I don’t get to play the game but other than that, what a amazing App.
An Insult to Life
I don’t know who thought of this idea. It’s supposed to work on younger kids who are very young and don’t know what their doing. As a fourteen year old, I have personal experience with this kind of thing. There have been times where I have been on Instagram and all of a sudden I glitch out of the app. You have had apps constantly crashing on my Phone. And I have an iPhone 8, so it should be able to deal with random crashes, but this app just makes it worse. I’ve tried other apps, but they all do the same thing. Whatever you do, don’t get this app, it is a complete waste of time and takes away a lot of your privacy. Do your kids a favor and don’t get this app. Take it upon yourself to limit their time. Nobody should ever have to deal with this monstrosity.
Worst app ever please read this it is important😠😡
You see I CANNOT PLAY MY APPS you see it keep saying there’s a problem and I cannot access this time at first I thought it was a problems but then he kept happening over and over again I was starting to get annoyed but then I didn’t little test and I asked my mom if she could turn off the VPN for a little while
It worked so I decided it was not for me so I deleted the app but my VPN is still on we tried everything me and my mom and it still on there you better fix this or else we’re not or else will just complain about you so fix this get the VPN off my iPad tell me what you want me to do so you can get it off please answer me thank you
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.