Stay connected to University of New Hampshire (UNH) with the official UNH mobile app, featuring a roster of apps that can be customized to your campus location and individual preferences. Get UNH news and events, find your way around campus, check real time bus arrival predictions and bus arriving alerts, dining hours, menus, and more - all at your fingertips.
Key features include:
• Customizable dashboard: For students, parents, prospective students, and faculty / staff. Choose your UNH campus.
• Transportation: Real time bus arrival predictions, route and stop bookmarks, route schedules, and map displays. Get push notifications 5 minutes before bus arrives.
• Dining: Hungry? Full list of dining locations and menus with “What’s Open Now” function.
• Learn: Link to the Canvas.
• News and events: Stay connected and engaged with UNH events and news feeds.
• Directory: Searchable directories of employees and students (student directory search requires login).
• Map: Searchable and navigable map of UNH Durham campus, including local members of the Durham Business Association.
• Courses: Search and save course catalog information for Durham, Manchester, and UNH Law campuses.
• Athletics: UNH Wildcat news, schedules, scores, and rosters.
• Social media: Join and follow UNH’s trending updates to be part of it all.
• My.Unh.edu: Link to UNH portal for quick access to UNH services.
• uSafe US Quick Link: Providing survivors, allies, family members, faculty, staff, and community members with instant access to localized information and tools for the prevention of and response to sexual assault.
• Cat’s Cache: Students can securely manage their local campus accounts including recent transactions and current balances.
• Admissions & Career: Resources specific to UNH Admissions and Career centers. One-stop-shop for detailed info.
Download the UNH mobile app and explore the experience waiting for you today.
Enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for students
You can get real time tracking of the bus, super convenient for off campus student. I also used this app to check the laundry machine/dryer availability when I still lived on campus years ago. Overall a great app, but an update for supporting iPhone X will make it even greater.
Great app. Latest improvements look a lot nicer than old app, but why is everything so big? Does the app not support the iPhone Plus? The home screen icon has too big of a UNH logo. It looks weird. App is great overall, but visually, things are very odd.
We appreciate all your feedback and comments. Please note, there is also a Feedback form in the app itself that will go directly to us. This form will allow us to contact you directly for more information on your suggestions. We are working hard to meet everyone's needs and continually improve the mobile application for all users. We are reviewing your comments with our vendor, as well, to see what adjustments we can make to improve the icon size visual aspects. We hope to increase your rating of our app with these improvements. :-)
It’s good, but needs to be updated
I love the app and I use it all the time. It needs to be optimized though for all platforms, including the iPhone X
Thank you for taking the time to give feedback. Please feel free to use the app's "Submit Feedback" for to clarify what you mean by "optimized for all platforms, including the iPhone X". We would be happy to work on any modifications to make the app easier for you and other students, especially on the iPhone X. :-)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.