UniFi Video™ is a video surveillance management platform from Ubiquiti Networks, Inc.
UniFi Video cameras can be managed and monitored from the UniFi Video mobile application via the Network Video Recorder (NVR) Controller software. The NVR Controller software allows you to view live feeds and recordings from your UniFi Video cameras.
The UniFi Video mobile application is compatible with NVR Controller software version 3.1.0 and higher.
Updates for G3-MICRO, G3-FLEX and G3-PRO camera support
Ratings and Reviews
Does Not Work Properly on iPhone X
The app works fine for viewing live video (up to a 4-5 second delay, which is actually really good for a phone app) and the multi-view is a nice added feature. However, my G3-Micro microphones make a terrible and loud clicking sound when trying to use them from the app. The sound also does not play back on iPhone even after turning it on. I know my cameras work fine because from my computer and older iPhones I don’t get this sound when using the microphone or these other sound issues. The app badly needs an iPhone X update. The phone has been out for over a year now. PLEASE fix the microphone issue. It makes using the microphone from the app impossible and renders a key feature of a $200 camera unusable.
Good, could be better
- Can't delete multiple/all recordings in a given filter. Have to delete each recording individually if you want to clean up.
- There are some configuration options you can make to cameras via the web interface but not via this app. For example, you can't rename cameras, or set various advanced recording options (like how many seconds of motion are required to trigger a record) in the app. Therefore while setting up cameras you'll need to make trips back and forth between cameras and the computer with access to the NVR, or carry a laptop around with you.
- Ability to see camera MAC addresses in the app without manually including the last 4 characters in the cameras' names
- Ability to use Unifi controller aliases as NVR camera names so that they always match. Alternatively, store camera names on the cameras themselves so that they appear consistently in the NVR and Unifi controller without aliases.
Other than the above, it works great and is simple to navigate!
Great app with small bugs
This app works quite well!
A few small feature requests that I think will be very useful:
A) In the recordings tab it would be nice to have a small indicator on "Motion" recordings so we can quickly tell which is which. Right now the full-time and motion recordings are mixed and we cant tell them apart unless we use a filter.
B) if we terminate (close completely; not just minimize) the app the filters are cleared. Im usually interetsed in motion recordings so everytine i open the app i have to tap several times to set the motion recording filter.
I also noticed a bug in this release:
Sometimes when a recording is playing the playback gets stuck for a few seconds while you can hear the sound. Once its unstuck it jumps forward and continuos playing. If you try playing the same recording a second time it usually plays fine.
- Ubiquiti Networks, Inc.
- 24.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Italian, Persian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Ubiquiti Networks, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.