By Ubiquiti Networks
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
UniFi is an app used for configuring and managing your UniFi devices.
Access your controller and view the dashboard, devices, clients, insights, alerts and events. View detailed statistics about your devices and connected clients. Configure your APs, switches and gateways.
- You must have a controller that is properly configured or a cloud key.
In addition, your controller should be on version 5. It is possible to connect with the app to controllers with older versions, but some features may not work properly.
How to – Direct Access:
1. Enter your controller's IP address and port, or let the app find it automatically.
2. Log in with the same username and password you use to log into the controller.
How to – Cloud Access:
1. Log in with your SSO account.
2. Select a controller to access it. (It must be configured for remote access beforehand.)
If you have a cloud key in factory-default state, you can set it up by going to Direct Access, tapping on the "+" button and selecting "Setup".
EASY SETUP (STANDALONE) MODE
This is an alternative method for configuring UniFi APs. The app is designed for anyone who wants to control their UAPs right away without configuring a controller.
- APs need to be physically connected to a network that provides DHCP.
1. Make sure the UAP is in factory default state (solid white led).
2. The UAP should show up in the device list if Wi-Fi is enabled and both the device and UAP are on the same L2 network. This discovery works just like other UBNT products.
Alternatively, you can adopt the UAP using QR code if your device's Wi-Fi is not enabled (or if it resides on another subnet). Just tap on the plus button from the devices screen.
Thanks to Icons8 (www.icons8.com) for providing some of the icons in the app.
What's New in Version 3.0
iOS 11 support! We have worked hard to update the app with support for the brand-new iOS 11.
• Some design changes were made to match the new iOS 11 design language. More design updates will come in future versions. Any feedback is welcome.
• You can now set up your UAS directly from the app. Tap on the "+" button next to "Discovered Devices".
• Spanish language was added.
• Some animations (e.g. when going from device list to detail) are a bit wonky. This should be fixed in a future iOS 11 release.
• Certain phrases in some languages are displaying in English. This will be fixed in an upcoming release.
We value your feedback! If you have an idea how to improve the app, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Too much bloating for a blog reader
A good blog reader won’t bloat itself with wireless network configuration. If you don’t think this is fair, get the nagging numeric icon out of your app.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 19, 2017
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 76.8 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Ubiquiti Networks, Inc.
- © 2017 Ubiquiti Networks, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.