By Telemach d.o.o.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
All you need to do is download the free app on your mobile device, connect to the Internet (WiFi or 3G), and start using this simple app that will spare your home budget.
By using UNIFON e, you have your landline on the go – you can receive and make calls on your mobile phone, and pay the regular price you are currently paying for your SBB number.
The UNIFON app enables you to keep in touch with your contacts from the UNITED GROUP network without charge.
You’re travelling abroad and want to avoid high call costs? UNIFON lets your receive and make calls in roaming at prices that you pay when you’re home. All you need to do is connect to the available WiFi network.
Activating the app is very simple – download the app on your mobile device, log in with your username and password from the self-care platform Moj SBB, and enjoy this useful and cost-saving app!
The app can be activated on up to four devices, and it can be used by all SBB landline customers.
What's New in Version 1.0.11
1. You will need to write what phone number (during registration) should be written.
2. I can't hear sound when I call
3. When person answer I can't hear anything
4. If my call is rejected, on my display is still displayed as calling.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jun 08, 2017
- Version: 1.0.11
- Size: 65.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish
- Seller: Telemach d.o.o.
- © UNITED GROUP
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.