• Perform most activities from your mobile device including: creating new accounts, setting up transfers between your own accounts or to other UNIFY members, setting up external accounts for transfers or ordering checks.
• Add a Payee is enabled in the ePay feature.
• View balances, transactions and check images.
• Securely send messages to UNIFY for account information.
• Deposit checks using your mobile device camera with eDeposits.
• Manage your UNIFY ATM/Debit Cards with options including increasing ATM withdrawal limits, creating Travel Notices and reporting a card lost or stolen.
• Set notifications using a variety of electronic alerts.
•eBanking looks a little different. Now each of your accounts is a tile with balances, due dates and payment amounts.
•Move your tiles around your home page to reorder them, or choose to show or hide tiles. Drag a tile to the bottom file icon to group your accounts, and name them whatever you like.
•Select the two gray bars on the right side of the tile to open Quick Actions. Make transfers and view account details directly from your home page.
•Filter and sort your account details, so you can find exactly what you’re looking for.
•Add and search your payees.
Ratings and Reviews
The app works ok, but here are 2 things I would love to see changed.
I have accounts with my wife as the primary and me the secondary, and accounts with me as the primary and her as the secondary. I wish your systems were like I had with Arvest. Each individual creates a login, and that one login brings them to ALL the accounts that the individuals name/social is tied to. With your system we have to have 2 separate logins for each set of accounts.
Second. Viewing credit cards. I HATE that it does not show the credit card balance at the account summary screen. I also really wish that on the credit card information section, you would include the cycle CLOSING date, not just the cycle beginning date.
Spend the extra time and money to fix this app
I just recently opened an account with Unify credit union and I LOVE the bank ! However the app crashes every time I’m on it. I would like to see a set up like Chime or any other bank account mobile app. The online banking is fine but everything is delayed and I’m concerned about whether I’ll know how much money I have or would I need to use cash just to keep up. If you guys just re do the whole mobile app then everything would be fine.
Notification screen widget
This app does what it needs to minus the minor hiccups. I would like to suggest within a few updates that users are able to add the unify data to their iPhone notification widgets. Its incredibly helpful seeing some account info without having to login to the app. Please add on next few updates.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.