Conveniently and securely access key banking services using Union Bank’s Mobile Banking application for iPhones® and iPads®. This version is for consumer and small business customers only.
- View account balances, transaction details, pending payments/transfers
- View deposit and check images
- Pay bills and manage payees
- Transfer funds among Union Bank accounts
- Transfer funds between your Union Bank accounts and accounts you own at other financial institutions
- Deposit checks quickly & easily by taking a picture of the front & back of the check
- Pay friends and family by simply using a mobile phone number or email address
- Report a lost or stolen debit card
- Find nearby Union Bank banking offices and ATMs
- Schedule callbacks from Customer Service
- Push notifications
Access Mobile Banking using Touch ID, Face ID, or your existing User ID and Password/Passcode. Mobile Banking is currently offered to Personal Banking and Small Business Banking Account holders, and offered as a free service to Union Bank Online Banking users.
iPhone® and iPad® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Mobile Banking is offered as a free service to Union Bank Online Banking users. You may incur and are responsible for any charges accessed by your communications service provider. Please consult your service provider for details.
This update includes minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Hear me out!
I like your app and it’s simple and easy to use but have previously had another bank app which could turn off an on your card and it’s very useful for security reasons. I feel more comfortable knowing my card won’t get used when I’m not aware of what anyone is charging me for so please, take time to put this useful feature!
give me back the account transfer option before I switch banks. for some reason it says my “account doesn’t have that feature” bs. I’ve had this app for 2 years and have never had an issue. It gives me the option to go on the “union bank” website. But that doesn’t help me any further to make a transfer. Great.
Buggy and awful
I usually don’t put in the time to review apps, but this app is so bad I just had to. It only loads about 45% of the time, otherwise it just gets stuck in a loading loop. Just while I’m trying to sign in, not evening doing anything complicated. All I want is to check my balance. Really awful app, please work out the kinks because it’s getting really frustrating.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.