Union Bank for Consumers and Small Businesses
By MUFG Union Bank, N.A.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Conveniently and securely access key banking services using Union Bank’s Mobile Banking application for iPhones® and iPads®. This version is for consumer and small business customers only.
- View account balances, transaction details, pending payments/transfers
- View deposit and check images
- Pay bills and manage payees
- Transfer funds among Union Bank accounts
- Transfer funds between your Union Bank accounts and accounts you own at other financial institutions
- Deposit checks quickly & easily by taking a picture of the front & back of the check
- Pay friends and family by simply using a mobile phone number or email address
- Report a lost or stolen debit card
- Find nearby Union Bank banking offices and ATMs
- Schedule callbacks from Customer Service
- Push notifications
You can access Mobile Banking using your existing User ID and Password. Mobile Banking is currently offered to Personal Banking and Small Business Banking Account holders, and offered as a free service to Union Bank Online Banking users.
iPhone® and iPad® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Mobile Banking is offered as a free service to Union Bank Online Banking users. You may incur and are responsible for any charges accessed by your communications service provider. Please consult your service provider for details.
What's New in Version 2.4.0
This update will display more account types. You can view your Portfolio Connection, Brokerage, and Investment Management & Trust accounts giving you a more complete view of your finances.
Always glitching out, always timing out. Pathetic piece of work. Union Bank is definitely behind the times.
I was hesitant after reading reviews but it works great on my iPad Pro. I just deposited a check and it was a very smooth transaction - easy and user friendly. I also received a confirmation email right away.
Settings don't save, not receiving notifications.
Recently I did some digging in the app and just now found out about what I can set to be alerted for. Of course I want to be notified of suspicious activity on my account immediately, but that setting does not save and probably won't alert me either. I'd also like to get notifications for when I receive my direct deposits and my account balances on Friday's, that never happened. It'd be nice to have the Touch ID capability too, but that might take a year or two as it took you guys a year to give us the ability to sign up for Apple Pay. Please work on these.
I have an iPhone 6s running iOS 10.2 and the latest version of this app.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Dec 14, 2016
- Version: 2.4.0
- Size: 49.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MUFG Union Bank, N.A.
- © 2016 MUFG Union Bank, N.A.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.