With Union Bank's UB2GO secure mobile banking application, our personal and commercial account holders can easily access account information and conduct banking transactions. Available to all Union Bank of Vermont and New Hampshire customers, our mobile banking app allows you to check balances, transfer funds, deposit checks, review recent transactions, pay bills, send money to family and friends and check messages from laptop, smartphone or tablet device.
Union Bank mobile app Features:
- Account Management
- View account balances
- Review recent transactions and search transaction history
- Transfer funds between your Union Bank accounts and your accounts with other financial institutions
- Sign-up for eStatements
- View cleared check images
- View your credit card transactions
- Send and receive money using Person to Person (P2P) with friends, family or anyone with a debit card or mobile phone number
- You can also transfer funds between your Union Bank accounts and accounts you have with other financial institutions
- Transfer funds to others with accounts at Union Bank
- Transfers between Union Bank accounts are immediate
- P2P transfers are secure and free
Deposit Funds Electronically
- Enjoy the convenience of depositing checks from your smartphone
- Simple and secure, snap a picture of your check, enter the amount and push a button
- View your mobile deposit in your account immediately
- Pay bills
- View recently paid bills and scheduled payments
- Enhanced bill payment including adding, editing and deleting payees
- Setup one-time or recurring payments for multiple payees
Personal Financial Management Tool
- View all account balances from multiple financial institutions in one convenient location
- Create a budget, track your income and spending habits
- Review transactions by spending categories from all of your Union Bank accounts and any other accounts you choose to include (credit cards, checking and brokerage accounts at other financial institutions)
- Create and approve ACH transfers using the Union Bank mobile app
- Enjoy enhanced features for approval levels, dates/times, and geographical location anytime/anywhere
- Includes Positive Pay, a powerful fraud prevention tool
Locate ATMs and Branches Secure Messaging and Alerts
- Send and receive messages about your account transactions and confidential matters using Union Bank's enhanced security system
- Receive secure notifications for low balances, a reminder that a bill payment is due, or when transfers and payments have been made
- Customize your accounts to receive security alerts about possible fraud activity
- Multifactor Authentication- Union Bank will send an email, SMS text, or voice phone call to authenticate your banking session when you login from an unknown device. Additional authentication may be required for high value transactions.
Our mobile app is built on HTML5 technology to provide the best user experience on any size display, smartphone or tablet. Our mobile app utilizes 128-bit SSL encryption and has Touch Authentication (on devices that support a fingerprint sensor) for login authentication.
Please see our new Union Bank application.
Ratings and Reviews
Not very stable;login issues
The interface is okay, however the app has significant problems accepting mobile deposits due to what appears to be a flawed image recognition system, and frequently will downright refuse to update certain pages after making a change such as transferring funds between accounts; it requires me to log out, quit the app, and hope it lets me log back in just so I can confirm my balance transfers or deposits.
I also have to delete and re-download it weekly just so it will let me log back in which is absolutely absurd. A few days later, it’ll freeze back up again and show an infinite loading wheel whenever I tap log in. I have triple checked my account name and password and it hasn’t changed in weeks. This happens using Touch ID, passcode or just plain user/password. The app simply refuses to work if it’s more than a week or two old.
The reason I have posted this bad review rather than lodge bug reports: I have found their support staff to be of no help whatsoever. After many multi-hour calls and email conversations back and forth they haven’t been able to do more than tell me to re-download the app and change my password. As such, I’ve had to resort to public shaming in the hopes that someone at some point they will release a fix for this constant issue that affects everyone in my family who uses Union Bank.
Repeatedly freezes and requires reboot or new download of app.
Don’t you mean UB2slow?
Wow! Super slow app and poor functionality. I would avoid this app and their web banking.
- Union Bankshares, Inc.
- 34.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Union Bankshares, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.