Union - Combine, Blend, and Edit Photos
By Pixite LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- "A professional image blending tool that’s actually easy to use." - TECHCRUNCH
- "A quick and easy way to turn your iPhone or iPad into a photo manipulation tool." - GIZMODO
- "The best image-blending app around." - CULT OF MAC
*** From the creators of Fragment, Tangent and Matter, previous App Store Editors' Choice and App of the Week ***
Union is an elegant image blending tool that lets you create superimposed, silhouetted, and double-exposed photos. Here's how it works.
1. Load a background image, solid color, or transparent layer
2. Load a foreground image, solid color, or shape
3. Efficiently erase areas of the foreground image using Union’s palette of intuitive, user-friendly tools
4. Adjust the position and size of the foreground image to reach desired composition
5. Make color adjustments on the background and foreground so they blend seamlessly
6. Save your work in full resolution and share your work with friends
Also included in Union is Pixite Source, a free resource for professional quality images, textures, and overlays that you can use in your edits. Union invites professionals and hobbyists alike to explore image blending and photo editing.
What's New in Version 1.5.4
Update for Apple Pencil support
Union is so easy to use and works great. I was using another popular layering app that would only allow the background photo to be square, and the overlaying image also had to be square. You had to have the overlay positioned exactly where you wanted it before you imported it. A real pain.
Union allows any image size, and you can make adjustments in brightness, saturation, etc. The overlaying image can be any size, AND you can move it around, change its size, even tilt it! SO much easier!
The last few images you combined are saved in the app so you don't have to start from scratch if you want to go back and make changes. That's a very convenient feature.
I am extremely happy with Union and use it all the time. A big Thank You to the developers! 😘
I love it
I was a little confused at the beginning, but if you press the small 'I', which means information , it walks you right through the process. You can press it as many times as you need to. It is awesome to combine my photos, to put them in frames, give them backgrounds, or give a double exposure look. I really love it.
4MONTHS LATER... Every time I use the app, which is every day, I learn. The more I play with it, the better I get. I think it's absolutely wonderful, and I know I still have not reached my full potential with it. Great app once you get used to it. Play with it for 10 minutes a day, in a week you will love it.
Extremely user friendly! This app does everything I want it to do and more!! The only drawback is that is I'm adding two pictures from 2013 for example, the final project is saved to my camera roll with that date as opposed to the date I created it (today's date). Easily fixed because I find the picture in streaming photos to find the image date then find that date in my collection and transfer it to a new folder. It would just be simpler if I didn't have to do that. But considering how perfect the app is overall, I can overlook that. I ❤️ this app!!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 02, 2015
- Version: 1.5.4
- Size: 44.0 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Pixite LLC
- © 2015 Pixite LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.