Union State Bank, Kansas
By Union State Bank, Kansas
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you’re already a Union State Bank Online Banking user, get our FREE Mobile Banking app to access your financial information anywhere and anytime. Your mobile device is now your own USB branch!
• FREE 365 x 24 x 7 account access
• Manage checking, savings, loans, CDs, IRAs, and equity lines
• View balances and transactions in real time
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Set up messages and alerts
To enable this service:
1. From your computer, log in to Online Banking at www.MyUnionState.com.
2. Click Mobile in the left-hand menu.
3. Check the box that reads, “Yes, enable my User ID and Password for use on my mobile device” and click Submit.
4. Be sure to set up your mobile authorization code to use for making mobile transfers on the next tab.
Mobile Banking is offered as a FREE service to Union State Bank customers. You must have a web-enabled mobile device to use Mobile Banking. You may incur and are responsible for any charges assessed by your mobile service provider.
Member FDIC & Equal Housing Lender.
What's New in Version 6.6.1
IOS 7 compatibility fix
Can't sign in even with the right username.
This app won't work for me! It says I am using the wrong log-in name, but I'm not!