Union - Combine, Blend, and Edit Photos
By Pixite LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- "A professional image blending tool that’s actually easy to use." - TECHCRUNCH
- "A quick and easy way to turn your iPhone or iPad into a photo manipulation tool." - GIZMODO
- "The best image-blending app around." - CULT OF MAC
From the creators of Tangent (App Store Best of 2013) and Fragment, Union is Pixite’s newest app for creating superimposed, silhouetted, and double-exposure photos on your iPhone or iPad. Here is how it works.
1. Load a background image, solid color, or transparent layer
2. Load a foreground image, solid color, or shape
3. Efficiently erase areas of the foreground image using Union’s palette of intuitive, user-friendly tools
4. Adjust the position and size of the foreground image to reach desired composition
5. Make color adjustments on the background and foreground so they blend seamlessly
6. Save your work in full resolution and, if you want, share Union images on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter – or email it to your friends.
Whether you want to experiment with unusual image combinations or overlay semi-transparent photos to create double-exposure effects, Union invites professionals and hobbyists alike to venture into newest world of imaginative photo-editing and creative play.
Create fantastic edits using the free images in the "Free for All" photo browser. Free for Alls are community photos that you can freely edit and share. They are contributed by amazing artists that support the mobile photo editing community. If you’re going to share, just tag your edits with the artist's Instagram username and hashtag.
What's New in Version 1.5.2
- Chinese Language Support
We will be bringing continued updates to Union with new tools for creative editing and masking. Please take a minute and help us out with rating and review or update your current review for version 1.5.2. Thanks!
More great features coming soon :)
Follow us on Instagram for daily inspiration @union_app and be sure to tag your edits with #union_app for a chance to be featured.
For blending this is the only app. I use, does the job well and easy. That's all I need, the continuing upgrade give me a sense of security, that they will be around for a while improving the app.,that's very important for me, keeping up with Apple IOS upgrading is a must in my book.. I have so many apps that are useless because the developers didn't do the upgrading necessary to keep up and now the apps crash or some features don't work like use to. I'm sure that many people are experiencing the same headache that i'm.Thanks guys, keep up with the good work.
First let me say that this is a great app and there should be a desktop version because of how intuitive and easy it is to use. That being said, one thing I would like this app to be able to do would be the ability to make one layer of editing and instead of saving that layer to add another layer, the app would just take that layer and make it the new background, so you don't have to save images of previous layers.
Creativity Center. (Could use some new filters)
This app is amazing. I love that I can have fun creating custom pictures in minutes. As a review on the detail, I suggest releasing some new filters, one that works with meshing darker tones and maybe a gradient fader you could pull out to a certain area. That would be awesome. ;) Other than that, this is definitely one of my favorite app that I've downloaded.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jul 30, 2015
- Version: 1.5.2
- Size: 43.5 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Pixite LLC
- © 2015 Pixite LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.