UNIQLO WAKE UP
By UNIQLO CO., LTD.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
UNIQLO WAKE UP is an innovative new social alarm app that aims to make waking up every day an enjoyable experience. The alarm music, which is automatically created based on the weather, time, and day of the week, was co-written by 51st annual Grammy nominee Cornelius (Keigo Oyamada) and Yoko Kanno, who is active in songwriting across a wide range of genres including video games and anime (COWBOY BEBOP, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, Macross). The app allows users to share a record of their awakening – specifically, the time, weather, and temperature at the moment they stopped the alarm – via social media (Facebook, Twitter, RenRen, Weibo). In addition, the “wake up records” shared by users around the world are displayed in a part of the app entitled WORLD WAKE UP.
• Users can set an alarm.
• Users either select their location from a pull-down menu or allow the app to find their location using GPS. The app then displays the current weather and temperature.
• The alarm music changes according to the weather and reads out the time, day of the week, and the weather.
• The alarm music vocals are available in English and Mandarin Chinese.
• Users can share the time, weather, and temperature of when they wake up on Facebook, Twitter, RenRen, and Weibo.
• The app background changes according to the day of the week.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
-Bug fixes and UI improvements
Please make it work , like it used to
I was excited about this update, because I assumed you would fix the problems that made it unusable -- tap to darken the screen, and let it stay on all night without going to sleep. Y'know, like it originally did before the last update mysteriously ruined it. OH WELL. It's still unusable. I *loved* this app! It made my day brighter! If only I had been told not to run that disastrous update, I could still be using it today. I just wish I understood WHY this happened? Tap to darken the screen! How hard could it be?
Other reviews say that you need to leave the screen on all night for it to work, but it actually works fine if you lock your phone without leaving the app. It also works when Do Not Disturb is on, which I appreciate.
What a nice way to wake up 😄
Great app- love waking up to this!
1. ascending alarms (slowly increasing alarm sound)
2. background running (not needing to have the app open for the alarm to sound)
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jul 30, 2015
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 23.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: UNIQLO CO., LTD.
- © UNIQLO CO., LTD.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.