By United Center / YinzCam
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
United Center Mobile is the official mobile application of the United Center, home to the Chicago Bulls and the Chicago Blackhawks. Stay up to date with the latest news and events, purchase tickets, order concessions from your seat, view live video and highlights, browse game photos, track real-time statistics, find answers to frequently asked questions, and much more, all from your iPhone or iPod touch.
• Events & Tickets: View upcoming events and order tickets
• Mobile Ordering: Order concessions from your seat
• Arena Map: View the locations of concession stands, restrooms, and ATMs throughout the arena
• Live Video and Highlights: View live video and replays during every Chicago Bulls and Chicago Blackhawks home game (in-arena only*)
• Other features: Directions and Parking, United Center History, Premium Seating information, Frequently Asked Questions, Social Media sharing, and more
CHICAGO BULLS and CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS
• News: Real-time breaking news from the Chicago Bulls and the Chicago Blackhawks, previews of upcoming matchups, post-game blogs, and more
• Photos Galleries: View photos of game-time action and special events
• GameTracker: Real-time statistics and scores from the official NHL and NBA stats engines, head-to-head stats of the matchup, player stats, box scores, and scoring summaries
• Standings: NBA and NHL division and conference standings
• Schedule: Calendar of upcoming Chicago Bulls and Chicago Blackhawks games, including scores and stats from previous games
• iPhone and iPod touch must have iOS 5.0 or later
• *To access the Live Video & Highlights, you must be located in the arena and connected to the free United Center Wi-Fi. Use of the Wi-Fi is subject to the following terms: http://www.unitedcenter.com/unitedcenter/WiFiUsagePolicy.asp
For updates, find us on Facebook and Twitter:
For support, questions, or suggestions email firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 2.0.1
ClickTix functionality that enables the ability to manage event tickets in the mobile app for United Center Premium Seating Customers
This app was very useful at one point. You could search foods and it would tell you where to go. Some rocket scientist decided that wasn't important anymore I guess and got rid of it. Your maps are wayyyy to small to even make sense of. Put it back the way it was
Mobile concession ordering
Says you can order concession from phone- how??