United Way of the Bluegrass contact center links Kentuckians in the Bluegrass region to health and human services with resources that will meet their needs. Our center offers information and referral to services such as, child programs, education, volunteer opportunities, homeless assistance, food pantries, community health clinics, legal service, and much more. Services are available in all languages.
- Search for resources by name, relevancy, or distance
- Advanced search options for more power.
- View search results in list or map form.
- Save resources as favorites for easy viewing later.
- See general information and primary services offered.
- Share resources using text or email.
Added new service details feature.
- Bowman Systems, LLC
- 1.9 MB
- Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015 Mediware Information Systems, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.