UnitedHealthcare Smart Patient
By UnitedHealth Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
control of your health care decisions by becoming a smarter patient.
• Keep track of key readings – blood pressure, blood sugar, body mass index, cholesterol, and waist circumference.
• Chart trends in key readings over time to get a snapshot of changes in your health indicators.
• Set reminders to alert you when it’s time to update your numbers.
• Record upcoming appointments – set times, dates, and reminders.
• Use checklists for what questions you should ask at the doctor's office or at your pharmacy.
• Record voice or text notes – remember doctor’s orders to refer to later.
• Watch videos – get short tips from The Dr. Oz Show and answers to questions about what you should know to be a smart patient.
NOTE: UnitedHealthcare members looking to access their health plan or search for network doctors can find this information by downloading the Health4Me App. The Smart Patient app does not provide access to specific health plan information at this time.
What's New in Version 2.10
Updated user interface to adhere to iOS7 design guidelines.
Updated application license agreement.
Eliminated extra step in entering readings within My Numbers so users can record numbers on each reading’s main screen.
Added ability to track triglycerides within the cholesterol reading.
Added My Trends screen that includes number tracking and chart functionality, making it possible to track key numbers by date and view changes over time.
Added reminder functionality within My Numbers to alert users when it’s time to update the reading.
This is just a health diary app: for records get the Health4Me app also from UHC
TL;DR: don't be confused. This app is just a diary. Use the Health4Me app from United Healthcare for records and ID cards.
People are confused with this app. It is NOT INTENDED to be a health records app, but rather a cheesy marketing ploy with Dr. Oz. This app is only a health diary, nothing more.
For United Healthcare health records, payments, ID cards, and more, you need to download the Health4Me app from United Healthcare.
As a diary, this app is actually not too bad.
Old app was way better!!!
They have taken all
The features that were beneficial away!! You used to be able to see your ID cards and bills that had been paid as we'll as look for an in network provider. Now it is just pointless. Not a wise adjustment united health. 👎
According to a news story this morning, I was supposed to be able to store my insurance card in this app so I would always have it with me... I don't see a place to do that... Or a place to link with my digital records so I can get my results easier... Still have to foot my Drs web site...
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 10, 2014
- Version: 2.10
- Size: 4.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: UnitedHealth Group
- © UnitedHealthcare
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.