UnitedHealthcare Smart Patient
By UnitedHealth Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
control of your health care decisions by becoming a smarter patient.
• Keep track of key readings – blood pressure, blood sugar, body mass index, cholesterol, and waist circumference.
• Chart trends in key readings over time to get a snapshot of changes in your health indicators.
• Set reminders to alert you when it’s time to update your numbers.
• Record upcoming appointments – set times, dates, and reminders.
• Use checklists for what questions you should ask at the doctor's office or at your pharmacy.
• Record voice or text notes – remember doctor’s orders to refer to later.
• Watch videos – get short tips from The Dr. Oz Show and answers to questions about what you should know to be a smart patient.
NOTE: UnitedHealthcare members looking to access their health plan or search for network doctors can find this information by downloading the Health4Me App. The Smart Patient app does not provide access to specific health plan information at this time.
What's New in Version 2.10
Updated user interface to adhere to iOS7 design guidelines.
Updated application license agreement.
Eliminated extra step in entering readings within My Numbers so users can record numbers on each reading’s main screen.
Added ability to track triglycerides within the cholesterol reading.
Added My Trends screen that includes number tracking and chart functionality, making it possible to track key numbers by date and view changes over time.
Added reminder functionality within My Numbers to alert users when it’s time to update the reading.
Nothing Smart about it.
First of all UnitedHealthcare teamed up with dr oz? -what a quack.
Second. If you are going to label this a "smart" app at least tie it into my digital medical records. When you make me have to hunt down my measurements this is turned into a glorified folder.
I agree with all of the other one star reviews and the fact that they included a section for advise from Dr. Oz make me wonder about all of their other medical information.
Dr. Oz! What were they thinking?
Please connect with my account
I agree with others. This app is just a note taking tool. Come on… let’s upgrade this.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 10, 2014
- Version: 2.10
- Size: 4.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: UnitedHealth Group
- © UnitedHealthcare
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.