Can you conquer the universe with an alien made pathogen?
Create a pathogen and take over the Universe (including Earth) using your smarts as the commander of the Gaarg fleet.
- Beautiful realtime HD graphics with animations of alien ships, explosions, real time thunderstorms, hurricanes and much more.
- Alien competitors, battle other pathogens real time.
- Multiple planets with detailed maps (Earth has every country)
- Over 144+ different traits, abilities & actions.
- Challenging game modes.
- Auto save to cloud or locally linked with your Facebook account. (Optional)
- Star rating and detailed stats about each area.
- Countries interact with one another with migration, warfare, etc.
- Can unlock special traits and abilities (Like calling in the mothership to bombard the planet) with Soul gems or Gaia gems earned in game.
- Multiplayer with ranked 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 matches.
- Play with friends online in ranked matches.
- Scenario mode with friends up-to 4 players in a team all real time.
You can find out more on (Plus forums) at UniversePandemic.com
- Fixed an issue with iPhone X, Xs and X Max cutting the screen off.
- Removed non functional multiplayer.
- Fixed some small bugs with the sound.
Ratings and Reviews
One mechanic ruins it
I found this game pretty fun at first, but as I progressed it quickly lost that due to the odd inclusion of a game mechanic whereby you have to click a little pop up thing that randomly appears on the map and then disappears like 2 seconds later. This short timespan turns this game into a frustrating piece of crap. Playing on small maps, it's annoying, but fine I guess. However, on large maps... it's so stupid. Playing on Asia, you hear them pop up, but they disappear before you can even find them. And that ruins the game because you can't progress, because for some insane reason the virus won't move to a new area unless you click that little bubble in the 2 seconds if appears. If you miss it, you're screwed. Get rid of that feature and this would probably be a really fun game of trying to upgrade the virus in such a way to take over the whole continent. But with this feature, it's not worth playing at all.
Good but lacking
You can see what place has built the most resistance or done the most research towards a cure or is most aware of the viruses existence, but you can't just go to it to do anything about it. You have to close the info screen, and with the game time on (since there is no pause except when in a menu) manually navigate the map looking for it.
Also every country closes borders and ports based on infection, not based on awareness. Makes no sense. It comes down to luck, because even if you make your disease entirely unnoticeable it spreads randomly and if it doesn't infect every country before too many countries get a high infected population you become unable to win the game because of port closures.
Makes no sense that your alien assistants can't infect more than one (the first) person per game.
All of this needs to be fixed before it can be considered a 5 star game. 4 star is still worth playing though.
Do you ever just feel sick and tired of the same old games? The "do this repetitive objective and invite your friends on facebook to do the same" so-called fund gaming apps? Well, here is a came that will simply hook you for days. If you have the stamina for "Risk", the stomach for "Contagion", and consider yourself a bit of a misanthrope, try this game! Your goal: create the most infectious/ deadly pathogen so your alien race can utilize the energy of all the worlds' dead!
- Polydelic AS
- 116 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Polydelic
- In-App Purchases
- Buy gems tier 3. $3.99
- Planet Bomb $0.99
- Full Version Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.