By Univision Interactive Media, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LIVE streaming and 24/7 coverage of the best soccer worldwide! Univision Deportes provides you sports coverage in Spanish with real-time results and stats, the most comprehensive videos and photos, and latest news.
* Live Streaming for Liga MX and 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil
* Rewind live streams, play-by-plays, and social stream
* English and Spanish language interface options
* Nonstop results, stats, lineups, videos and photos
* Real Time game alerts! Subscribe to favorite team or match
* Social content from leagues, teams and players
* Coverage of the world’s most important soccer tournaments and leagues including the Liga MX, MLS, English Premier League, Spanish La Liga, Italy’s Serie A, UEFA Champions League, and more
What's New in Version 3.3
- Updated live streaming of EVERY Copa Mundial game
- Receive real time Game Alerts for favorite teams and matches
- Multicamera angle video clip playbacks – replay highlights at different angles
- Player Ranker
- Team Pages Section
It works, which matters most
***Espańol al último, lea abajo***
I'm writing this app on an iPad mini, yet my expierence with the app has been on a Galaxy S5. All in all, the app works. It pauses from time to time, not often but it does. The internet which I use the app in(work internet, which is a slow 1.4MBPS) isn't the greatest, but the game steams just fine. I've seen people mention the quality of the video: it's been fine for me since I started watching games on it. I don't think it's full HD, but I wasn't expecting that either. It has been a great app to enjoy the games. All in all it's worth the download.
I like how if there is an active game on, you just need to press the play button on the right of the scorecard in the app, and presto, game streaming! I didn't try espn, mostly because I like to listen to the games in Spanish, so I wouldn't be able to compare.
Si buscas una aplicación para ver los juegos del mundial, baja esta, funciona muy bien para lo que es. No me falla en el trabajo con internet bajo. Viva México Cabrines!
Not as great as I thought "Pre World Cup."
I got to test out the app on my iPad today and I have to say I wasn't that impressed. I was connected on Fios Internet, yet the stream would pause periodically.
Also, the stream would not come up in HD when it was functioning. I thought the game would be in HD since all their short clips are of quality.
Furthermore, I find the Watch ESPN app to be a lot better. I hate watching fudbol games in English, but it beats the alternative.
Doesn't work on LTE
I was trying to watching the Brazil vs Chile game and I couldn't get passed the ads. I had 15 seconds left of it and then it froze. Kept refreshing it, but no luck. Ughh, I was so mad and missed the game. With wifi it works perfectly but the game will be delayed for few minutes or so. I still recommend it to others.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Jun 06, 2014
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 25.4 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Univision
- ©2014 Univision Communications Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.