UniWar: Multiplayer Turn-Based Strategy game
By TBS Games LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
7+ millions of games played and counting.
The BEST MULTIPLAYER TURN-BASED STRATEGY Game
"...it’s impossible to pass up if you’re even remotely interested in turn based strategy games." - TouchArcade
"...I’m truly in awe of everything that has been captured and neatly packaged in UniWar..." - AppCraver - 10/10
"...It’s probably the best strategy game on the iPhone right now..." - PixelatedGeek
UniWar™ is a classic multiplayer turn-based strategy game with an online community.
Players take turns building their army and fighting against each other. It is like chess with multiple races and boards where terrain affects attack and mobility of units.
- 3 races, each with 8 varied units.
- 10,000+ user created maps to choose from.
- Play multiple games at once.
- Team play allows 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4.
- Campaign with 21 missions.
- Play modes: Multiplayer online, Vs. AI, Vs. a friend on the same phone (hot seat).
- Worldwide Global Ladder.
- Email or push notifications when it is your turn.
- In-game chat and main chat room.
- 5 landscape themes with fog of war.
- Select a fast or slow turn duration from 3 min to 3 days.
It is a blend between Advance Wars and StarCraft. Also in the same genre as Lux DLX on the iPhone but with a multiplayer mode and a vivid online community. Whether you are looking for an RTS or RPG, UniWar will satisfy your needs.
You enjoy multiplayer online games like Rogue Planet or Texas Hold'em? Try UniWar™ and prepare for endless fun...
What's New in Version 1.9.97
* Build any unit that you don't own with purchasable tokens or by watching an AD
* Undo turn available by watching an AD
* Non-started game: Allow to any change of players: add, remove, replace, swap owner, ...
* Create game: it is now possible to use existing/pre-made team
* Tournament in which you are playing or waiting for the next round are now marked with a green play icon
For more details: http://forum.uniwar.com/posts/list/2966.page
Remind me of the old Perfect General, a lot better in many ways. Little smaller hex with smaller units could make a larger map for iPad. 5 stars for sure. I am making a turn-based war game for desktop just for the fun of it too. Glad it doesn't provoke hatred by bringing nations into the game. This is an abstract war game masterfully programmed.
SUGAR TURNED TO SH*T
I once reviewed this game as totally worth it but since several horrible expansions have been made.
They keep updating ONLY the parts of the game you have to pay for neglecting everything else. This has been done so much so that the offline tutorial for the game has no relevance to the more trafficked online portion.
You can no longer describe this game a chess when all player don't have access to the same pieces. The recent update allows you to watch an add to use a piece you don't own but it never works.
For something you're expected to pay for it plays like a free game version. It feels hollowed out of any strategy and a mad dash to suped up in-app purchased characters.
This game combines the best of classic hex war with a modern twist, would highly recommend it
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 18, 2017
- Version: 1.9.97
- Size: 86.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TBS Games LLC
- © 2017 TBS Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 200 UniCoins$1.99
- 1200 UniCoins$9.99
- 550 UniCoins$4.99
- 2500 Unicoins$19.99
- 6500 Unicoins$49.99
- 14000 Unicoins$99.99