Need new phone numbers? With Keepsafe Unlisted, get additional phone numbers to protect your personal information, make private calls and send/receive secure texts & photos. Create new private numbers in the US or Canada to use for dates, freelance work, buying & selling online, business sales calls - anything you can think of!
Unlisted is quick, affordable, and private — get new numbers when you need them, burn them when you’re done.
- Text and Photo Messaging
- VoIP (voice over IP) for calling from around the world (uses data)
- No ads, ever
- Call forwarding to any other number
- Receive Call Options: Block or Voicemail
- Custom Voicemails for each number
- Use on all your iOS Devices
- Use anywhere in the world
WHY YOU NEED A SECOND NUMBER
= Privacy - Never give out your real number when you don’t want to
= Protection - Protect yourself when posting on Craigslist or using online dating services
= Business - Why pay a lot for a new business number? Just use Unlisted!
= Local presence - Get a phone number in any area code in the US
= Fun - Find numbers by area code or location!
WHERE YOU CAN USE UNLISTED
Unlisted is available worldwide, but currently only provides the ability to purchase, use, text, dial and forward to US phone numbers. If you live outside the US, you can still use Unlisted, but you may be limited to VoIP and messaging functionality only, and you can only call or message US numbers.
PLEASE NOTE: THERE ARE CERTAIN NUMBERS THAT YOU CANNOT DIAL USING THIS SERVICE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO 911, OTHER EMERGENCY NUMBERS, AND CERTAIN PREMIUM NUMBERS. FURTHER, BECAUSE THIS APP REQUIRES INTERNET ACCESS FOR FULL FUNCTIONALITY, THERE MAY BE TIMES WHERE CALLS CANNOT BE COMPLETED.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the period
- Length of subscription: one month
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Price of subscriptions: one month - $2.99 dollars per number, up to 3 numbers
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Keepsafe helps you to protect your personal important data. We focus on making simple to use, secure apps and services that improve your digital life.
Find the FAQs in the Help & Support tab within Keepsafe Unlisted, or contact us at email@example.com
Terms Of Service:
Save images from Unlisted to Keepsafe Photo Vault! Photos saved from Unlisted will show up in Keepsafe Photo Vault within an album called "Unlisted".
- You are now able to tap on links from within text message threads.
- It is now more apparent that you can start a new text thread by inputing a number into the search field when in the contacts page.
Ratings and Reviews
I notified the company after I got my new phone and I asked for my old number back well it’s been two weeks now and still they have me covered the number! The Worse Part OF This I had $35 credits that I lost. And I don’t really care that I lost $35 in credit didn’t really make an effort to recover my number which can be done because they were notified.
If you really want to get a number from them think twice that’s my best advice. The least they can do is find a way to pay me back for those who lost credits
Developer Response ,
Please log in with the same email on your new phone and everything will appear. You can also use multiple devices at the same time by logging into each Unlisted app with the same email. If you aren't sure what email you used, we'd be happy to help -- please reply to our previous email and we can pick it up from there.
If u don’t see the app in the notifications menu just re install. Works perfect now and I get real time alerts. Wish I didn’t have to remember to always buy more monthly time but that’s only issue I have. Much cheaper than other 2nd line app.
Ridiculous price for this service
I’m looking for a reasonably priced app that will give me a second line for my phone and at first glance thought this one was a good alternative to Burner because there was a $2.99 a month and a credit pay option. I paid the monthly fee and then discovered you also have to buy credits on top of that to make it work.
Go for the good app that already has a good reputation and get Burner. It’s cheaper!
Developer Response ,
You are right that you also need to pay for credits, but this is so things remain cheaper for you. The reason is that unused credits roll over, so after one month you can still use them and you only need to pay the $2.99 to renew your number. Compare this to a larger monthly cost that has no correlation to your actual usage and it makes a lot more sense.
On top of that, if you want a 2nd/3rd/4th+ number, you still only pay the $2.99 for that number and you can use the same credits since they are shared with all of your numbers (current or future).
If you have any other questions, please reach out any time -- you can get in direct touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
- KeepSafe Software, Inc
- 46.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 KeepSafe Software, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month of Service $3.99
- 100 Text Messages $1.99
- 200 Minutes $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.