Unlistr - Clean Up and Block Unwanted Email
By J&H Web Technologies, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Unlistr is a completely FREE app that helps you select and automatically unsubscribe unwanted email. Using patented technology, Unlistr relays unsubscribe requests when safe, processes unsubscribe links and performs other automated unsubscription tasks.
"Banish Junk Email." ~ Good Housekeeping
"Download Unlistr, the anti-suck." ~Virgin Mobile
"Easily unsubscribe from your unwanted junk emails!" ~Komando.com App of the Day
"Not only has Unlistr helped me eliminate unnecessary emails, but I found the process quick and easy to setup." ~AppAdvice.com
Unlistr also provides customizable features such as the ability to add multiple email accounts and target folders/archives. Full list of features:
• Directly and securely connects to your mail server via IMAP/POP over SSL/TLS
• Supports app-specific password if your email service uses two-factor authentication methods
• Supports Gmail oAuth authentication for enhanced security
• Works with any email account that supports IMAP/POP including @hotmail, @live, @gmail, @yahoo, @rocketmail, @ymail, @sbcglobal, etc.
• Safely unsubscribes - Unlistr skips mailing lists that have been blacklisted
• Works on almost all newsletters, retailer ads, advertisement listservs, shopping websites, etc.
• Maintains an ignored list
• Scans 50 emails at a time
Also, our PRO features are now 100% Free! No Facebook or other sharing requirements.
• Unsubscribe from your notification bar
• Scans up to 1,000 emails per scan
• Schedule scans periodically to keep your email tidy
• Scans sub-folders / labels (IMAP only)
• Adds and scans multiple accounts at once
• Priority support team
• Constantly updated unsubscribe definitions and detection system
IS THIS SAFE?
Unlistr works in a secure local area on your device. All of Unlistr's magic occurs on your device itself locally using your device's processor and memory. By way of example, Unlistr works similar to Outlook on your PC, Sparrow on your Mac or iPhone mail on your phone.
Second, Unlistr supports TLS/SSL encryption in your incoming and outgoing settings. Most email services provide TLS/SSL by default (e.g., Gmail, Me, Yahoo, etc). This means that when you setup, scan and unsubscribe your email from junk, your connection is encrypted.
Third, Unlistr avoids senders that have been blacklisted by the internet community, which can prevent you from receiving more spam.
WON'T I GET MORE SPAM?
We've integrated technology to skip mailing lists that have been blacklisted by the internet community. However, always be cautious about unsubscribing from un-trusted sources or illegal email (e.g., emails from countries that don't honor anti-spam laws).
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Using a proprietary algorithm, Unlistr scans and detect emails that are part of subscription marketing lists (e.g., sale advertisements, daily news, etc). Second, simply check and swipe away the lists you don't want.
DOES UNLISTR HIDE EMAILS VIA LABELS, FOLDERS OR 3RD PARTY FILTERS?
No. Unlistr doesn't hide unwanted emails into labels... it stops it from coming in the first place by executing unsubscribe actions on your behalf.
U.S. Patent No. 8,935,342
What's New in Version 2.7.5
• Optimized unsubscribe methods
• Better performance
• Enhanced compatibility
• Less crashes and bugs
Unlistr is free, no catches. To keep us running, we rely on our Microsoft Outlook Plugin for PC. Please check it out!
One of a kind!
I totally love this app, it works as advertised. It is also easy to use and intuitive. Others who have said the app quite working most likely have 16 Gigabytes phones and have little storage. Try cleaning up some useless files folders and apps. Reinstall and im sure it will work!
For3days I have open this before my email. Says I have no junk mail. Open email and unsubscribe, unsubscribe, delete delete 9/10 of email this is worse waste of time I ever use does absolutely nothing. Unsubscribe and delete this one never download.
used to work
When I first installed it , it
worked fine , then it would
give me instructions to do
additional steps to complete
the unlisting process , then
it didn't work at all!! did all the
uninstall , install , reboot the
phone, everything! turned
into a wall piece of junk !
I had to remove it from the
phone!! turned out to be
very disappointing, I would
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jul 07, 2016
- Version: 2.7.5
- Size: 26.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: J&H Web Technologies, LLC
- © 2010-2016 J&H Web Technologies, LLC. U.S. Patent No. 8,935,342.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.