By UNLOQ Systems LTD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
UNLOQ makes strong authentication a breeze.
The UNLOQ system replaces your passwords with a device and the UNLOQ app. With up to 3 factors used to authenticate in the default implementation, UNLOQ is probably the most secure authentication system.
What makes UNLOQ special:
1. Remove passwords
NO MORE PASSWORDS*. UNLOQ is not a password manager, but a totally new system that completely remove the need to remember passwords on the services that implement the system. Depending on the implementation set by the online services implementing it, you may use UNLOQ technology to authenticate in three different ways:
- UNLOQ push authentication. Create unlimited profiles by providing us with a unique e-mail and a name for each one. After we verify your e-mail, you can use it to log in on any website that implements UNLOQ. Once you’ve created a profile, just enter your e-mail (on first login from a new browser), hit the UNLOQ button and approve the request on your phone. And that would be all…
- Time-based one time passwords. No internet connection on your phone? We’ve got you covered. By default we’ll provide you with a device token that changes every 30 seconds. Depending on the implementation, each application / service chosen may or may not allow authentication with time based one time passwords and provide you (or not) with an application specific token. In case you see an application specific token, use that one to log in. Otherwise, just enter the device token and you should be ready to go.
- E-mail validation. This would be your backup option, just to make sure that you’re never locked out.
And more, if you logged in with UNLOQ push authentication system you can logout remote, from your phone at any time.
*except PINs on your phone
2. Strong security
UNLOQ is a distributed authentication system with encryption at an enterprise level. Data is AES-256-CBC encrypted and we use SSL on all communication. More, you can set up access and deactivation PIN to make sure your online accounts are in safe.
3. Any service on any device
You can use UNLOQ with any service that implements our technology on any device, private, public or shared without worrying about security. The only thing you'll need is your phone.
Like what you see? Let's keep the conversation going:
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/unloqio
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/UNLOQIO
What's New in Version 4.1
Fixed minor UI/UX bugs