Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get ready to call "UNO!"
***** “Gameloft's version of the timeless card game is easily one of the most addictive, thanks to well-designed touch controls, lots of options and most importantly, online play” – Modojo *****
***** “This is an absolute must have for fans of card games or people who like a bit of short pick-up-and-play fun” – Kotaku.com *****
Play the classic card game that's fast fun for everyone!
- Play single-player mode to put your UNO™ skills to the test!
- Challenge players worldwide in multiplayer mode or play with your friends through Wi-Fi!
- Customize your game with 9 different rules including UNO™ 7-0 and Jump-in!
- Take on increasingly harder challenges in Tournament Mode!
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
What's New in Version 1.4.0
Here's what's new in this latest UNO update:
• New graphics and interface for a refreshed UNO experience
• Bug fixes and other improvements
Bring back the big face cards. The numbers are much smaller and the yellow is too pale to see what's on them. Much of the changes are very juvenile and doesn't give that HD quality.
I don't enjoy the game as much with the lack-luster look. Some improvements are best left undone.
New update is meant to kill this app
No reason. This game stopped becoming supported since their alternative proved ridiculously profitable.
Why support this? Poor people spend more on this than a bar machine. Uno & Friends is where dumb people gain self esteem. One through nine.
During a game, Floyd played a draw 4 card on me. Then I jumped in because I had the jump-in rule on, Jane did a challenge, and it was successful. Then I deleted it. WARNING TO ALL PEOPLE WHO SAW THIS; Do not buy this app, I repeat, Do not buy this app. Doing this may result in being banned from the App Store.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 24, 2014
- Version: 1.4.0
- Size: 57.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2014 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the U.S. and/or other countries. UNO and associated trademarks and trade dress are owned by, and used under license from, Mattel, Inc. © 2014 Mattel, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.