The Unofficial Minifigure Catalog for LEGO
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NOTE: LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this App.
The Unofficial LEGO Minifigure Catalog App is a must for every LEGO enthusiast! It contains information for FREE about all the Minifigs and Sets from 1975 through 2010, as well as all Collectible Minifigs. We add each Collectible Minifig series after they come out as well. These add up to over 3,900 minifigs in the FREE database.
In addition, each year, we spend several hundred hours photographing, cataloging and updating the app with all of the newest minifigures released. If you want, you can get yearly updates for 2011 and beyond as In-App-Purchases (IAP). You can also purchase the Non-Standard Scale figures such as Duplo, Fabuland, and Belville as an IAP. Currently, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 minifigures are available as IAP.
Professional high-resolution photographs of every Minifigure and the associated data are included. Just click on the thumbnail to get a full screen picture that you can even zoom into. Browse the Minifigures and Sets by name, theme or year. The Unofficial LEGO Minifigure Catalog App can even import/export your data to Brickset.com.
* More than 3900 (FREE) Minifigures, 1400 Non-Standard Scale figures, and 1,262 Heads listed
* Collectible Series 1-14, Team GB, The LEGO Movie, The Simpsons 1 & 2 (FREE)
* High-resolution photographs of every Minifig
* Thousands of LEGO sets listed
* Browse by name, theme or year
* Search by name
* Manage favorite Minifigures
* Mark the Minifigures you own
* Import and export with Brickset.com
* Images are downloaded and cached to your device only once needed
* Regular free maintenance updates
* Option to purchase annual extensions via IAP
System Requirements and Limitations
* The App runs on all iOS devices, including iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. iOS version 7.1 is required.
* The application uses your internet connection to download the images the first time you look at them. We recommend using a WiFi connection to avoid possible charges from your network provider. Once loaded the images are cached on your device and no further internet connection is required.
* A Brickset.com account is necessary to import and export data to it. Please notice that neither Brickset.com nor our App is able to resolve version conflicts. If you edit the same figure on both the App and the website, then one of them will be lost. It is also possible that Brickset.com has Minifigures that are not yet in our App and vice versa.
Please let us know if you experience any problems with the App. You can leave a comment at http://www.minifigure.org or send us an email at email@example.com.
The Unofficial LEGO™ Minifigure Catalog is © 2015 Christoph Bartneck. The Unofficial LEGO™ Minifigure Catalog App is © 2015 Christoph Bartneck and Nic Jansma. LEGO and the LEGO logo are trademarks of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this app.
What's New in Version 2.4.5
Series 14 Minifigures
Updated to Brickset v2 API (v1 stopped working in early 2016)
I love the app. The reason I am giving such a low rating is due to the face that I can not add certain mini figure on to my have list unless I "buy" the figure. You can Not add certain sets. Other than that the app is great.
Wish they had a IRQ scan option, even if I had to buy it as an add on like the updated version it would make this so much easier to add sets and promos.
Two major flaws.
First, the update schedule is horrendous. Basically you can't add any 2016 figures until the developer updates the database, probably some time in 2017. This means your database will ALWAYS be incomplete. A major deal-breaker for collectors serious enough about collecting to install a frigging app.
Suggestion to the developer: Link to Bricklink minifigures for the current year.
Second problem, there apparently is no way to back up (and restore) your database. Got a new phone? Tough beans. Gotta enter every single figure again.
Other than those problems, the app is fairly well designed.
I can find everything I am looking for. Can't wait for the 2016 update
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Catalogs
- Updated: Jan 13, 2016
- Version: 2.4.5
- Size: 23.0 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: Christoph Bartneck
- © Christoph Bartneck and Nic Jansma
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Non-Standard Scale$1.99