Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Unpossible will test your skills, your reflexes, and even your memory. It will make you smile. It will probably make you scream. You will die often and it will always be your fault. Fight to learn the obstacles…they already know how to fight you. Relentless. Thrilling. Unpossible!
"Best New Games" - Apple
"Editors Choice - Unpossible is a wonderful example of its genre and is a must-buy." - 148 Apps
"Game of the Week" - TouchArcade
"Unpossible will be your next twitch game obsession...Playing Unpossible is a total rush." - TouchArcade
"Woah. Wooooaaaahhh!" - Jared Nelson, TouchArcade
"A menacingly tough twitch runner, Unpossible is a highly polished, highly enjoyable addition to the genre" - Pocket Gamer
"Super Highly Recommended! - 5 stars" - The Chatroom
"Unpossible is unpossibly brilliant" - Sirloin Apple
"Wenn man anfängt zu überlegen, hat man schon längst verloren" - AppGefahren.de
"Sin duda este juego es excelente, mostrando buenos gráficos, buena jugabilidad y una excelente dificultad." - Apple5x1.es
Unpossible is played with easy to learn controls with options for touch, tilt and external controllers. Each control scheme is designed so the controls get out of your way. You'll feel at one with the game.
Simplicity: Super approachable introduction to the Unpossible world. Hone your skills here. Last 60 seconds in Simplicity to unlock Futile and Daily Futile.
Futile: Where most people will spend their time. Faster than Simplicity, Futile will find your weakness and make you conquer it. Survive for 60 seconds in Futile to unlock Ultra and Daily Ultra.
Ultra: It's Ultra Unpossible. This is the pinnacle of Unpossible. The obstacles spin, the sequences you learned before will need to be unlearned. You will be challenged all the way to your soul. Ultra is hardcore. Masocore even. Only the strongest will make it through Ultra.
Daily gameplay levels:
Daily Simplicity, Daily Futile and Daily Ultra. If you like to practice the same level, these levels are for you. These levels are the same difficulty as their namesakes except the levels stay the same for a full day. There are also special achievements for the daily levels - beat them every day to find out!
Cruise: This is the zen level. You can’t die. Practice your turns if you’d like or hang your device on a wall to make a live-action art piece. It’s chill.
The Unpossible hand-picked, award-winning development team:
Game design & programming: Bryan Duke, Acceleroto
CFO: Tanya Duke, Acceleroto
Art director: Michael Heald, Fully Illustrated
Artist: Mike Berg, We Heart Games
Composer/musician: Mark Cook
Sound effects: Matt Piersall, Gl33k
Please follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/acceleroto (@Acceleroto)
What's New in Version 1.1
Thank you so much to all the amazing Unpossible players!
TONS OF IMPROVEMENTS! Here's the new stuff:
- VROOOM! Performance out the wazoo. If we told you all we did to make this happen, you would totally fall asleep. It's way cool though. We might do a blog post about it. Or even a conference talk.
- Guess what those performance improvements mean? Yup, iPhone 4 and iPod touch 4th gen support!
- Faster load times. Who wants to wait around forever? Not us - play sooner!
- Told the the level-changomatic-arrows not to show up on screen so fast when a game ends. They kept jumping in the way of people trying to play again. They've been warned.
- There are some amazing players out there that, through insanely impressive high scores, found a crash in the Daily levels. Since the crash only happens at really high scores, this didn't impact many people. However, it's really, really bad for those who found it. Imagine playing one game of Unpossible for 10 minutes only to have it crash on you. Sad now, aren't you? Yeah, we know and we're really sorry. We fixed it. Bug squished.
- Your high scores now sync with the magic in the sky better. There was a bug before where if you scored a high score, closed the game, opened a bunch of other stuff so that the device completely shut down Unpossible, then relaunched Unpossible (on some device types), the saved data for your high scores would get wiped. Yup, that happened. It took millions of games from all your players to find it, but it happened. We used some duct tape and a shoe horn to stop that. If you find any other crazy, unpossible to find bugs, let us know. (Or don't. We lost some hair over this one.)
- You now earn the Daily-Septa Futile & Ultra achievements how you're supposed to. If you managed to nab them before, good on ya. Let's just say they're more challenging now.
- Secret tweaks somewhere in the level building magic
- More level tweaks for super-amazing players. Try to get past an hour now in Simplicity. We dare you.
- Sliced & diced the songs so that they now flow all super awesome-like. Silence is not golden. It's boring. No more silence.
- Supercharged the device detect-o-matic stuff to make sure the right graphics features are turned on for the right devices.
- News! Find out what's going on from the north, the east, the west, and the south.
- Turned up the main scene light by 16.38418079096%. Because, you know, it's good to be able to see.
- Oh my. The achievement banner was way messed up on the iPhone 4S. It's now kicked back into place.
- The video sharing stuff was spewing some clipped app links. No more.
- Put four times the pixels in the splash screen for the new iPads. That's a lot of dots.
- Apparently some people people call this game Umpossible. With an M. Or even Unimpossible. Why? Stop it. Please. Unpossible. Spread the word. :)
If you love Unpossible, please tell your friends. It'd also be super amazing if you'd leave a review in the App Store. <3
If you read all that, you might be the only one. Tweet something with #unpossible and #theend in it.
I've had this game for a week and a half (about) and love it. I'm so glad to see the developers are working on it and improving upon it.
I do feel as though it's a little repetitive. All the levels seem to start the same way every time. It can get a little old.
What'd be a really cool addition is a sort of point system, where you can gain points from getting achievements and playing. Then, you could buy new skins and soundtracks for the game.
Lastly, a level editor feature would be awesome. Here, you could change the way the course twists and turns, as well as the obstacles you will encounter.
That's about all I could think of! I really love the game and am looking forward to seeing what you guys will do with it.
Playing this game blows my mind! There is so much to gush about, especially since this latest update. The developers have polished this game to perfection. It is an experience, not just a game. The graphics are outstanding and draw you in to its world. Take a look at the game pics. It's unbelievable.
The game controls have two modes- tilt or touch. I am not a tilt fan, so I prefer the touch controls. I don't remember that there was any problem before the update. But when I played it post-update, the controls were intuitive, precise and very smooth. Perfectly polished!
The game play itself is fast, but the first level allows you some breathing space to explore the game, the environment, the timing and the controls. It's not easy by any means, but it doesn't frustrate me to insanity like other high speed games in the genre. For high speed junkies, the next levels will thrill you! And keep you coming back for more punishment!
Unpossible is an intense and mesmerizing experience!
Great job to the developers!! The game is honestly flawless and so much fun! It deserves recognition for this level of excellence!
So check this out! I'm chilling like a villain doing my own thing at Starbucks #whitegirlstatus getting my frappuccino on and what not. Totally rocked the crap out of that grande, if you cared to know. That's when I saw the weekly app! On this majestic day I picked it up cause usually I just pass on by cause I'm better than that, but today was a different day my brothers and sisters! This game has changed the way I see life! I have never thrown my phone so many times at my wall and I've never screamed so loud when I passed my last best time! GET IT NOW! So you can be the true hipster you are and say you been playing this game before it was cool!
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 21, 2014
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 41.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Acceleroto
- © 2014 Acceleroto
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.