Use your skills in this Unity-Award-nominated & tranquil physics-puzzler to navigate a fragile ball through dangerous environments, all whilst avoiding enemies and searching for hidden fragments.
• Motion controls - steer the ball by moving the iPhone
• Ball customization - 36 different balls available
• 30 unique levels – every one of them offers a different challenge
• 2 distinct art-styles – play in the aqueduct and cyberspace
• Hidden secrets in every level! Can you find them all?
• An awesome death-sequence
• Atmospheric soundtrack
• Stat-tracking system, showing you how often precisely you shattered into a thousand pieces
• Achievements, you keep you motivated
Go see the trailer at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0qZBWLAYf0
Unity 2017 Adaptations!
Ratings and Reviews
Great concept and gameplay, but needs some bugs worked out
The graphics are great in this game, and the concept is something relatively unique. Also, despite the lack of a calibration tool, gameplay does seem fairly accurate...as long as your facing straight down. That makes it a little difficult to play comfortably. Also, I almost always have to start the game twice to get it to actually work, and the game occasionally crashes while I'm playing. So while this is a good game, there are bugs that need to be worked out.
Good, but crashes
It is a really fun game, but every time I beat a level, the game crashes and I have to wait for it to load before I can continue. Please fix it for 5 stars. Nice game, otherwise.
There is a bug that won't let me play level 2-02. The only reason why I would give it 2 stars is because the first levels were pretty cool.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.