Tired of being tired? Cancer Related Fatigue (CRF) impacts millions of cancer patients and cancer survivors around the globe. Untire is here to help you and your friends and family beat CRF and regain energy. The Untire self-help app guides you through a comprehensive step-by-step program comprised of the following features:
• Education to better understand fatigue
• Tips and reminders to improve lifestyle
• Mind and body exercises to increase energy levels
• Online community for support and communication with other CRF individuals
• Weekly reporting to keep track of progress and energy levels
The Untire program is based on scientifically proven methods from psychologists and researchers specialized in oncology and CRF. Untire is here to help you gain insight into your behavior, thoughts and symptoms impacting your fatigue. This will allow you to better manage energy levels, adjust behaviors, identify patterns and ultimately get back to living again.
Before subscribing, Untire offers you a free trial to get familiar with the App and the tools to reduce CRF. Access ongoing support and tools by selecting one of the subscription packages.
| TOP 5 REASONS TO USE UNTIRE
#1 Finally a solution to help with Cancer Related Fatigue
#2 There is more to managing your fatigue than just dealing with it
#3 Learn ways to increase energy levels and reduce fatigue
#4 A built-in support system to help manage fatigue so you’re not alone
#5 It works for all individuals regardless of cancer diagnosis so you can engage on your terms
| HOW DOES UNTIRE WORKS?
Daily program to build more energy step-by-step. The program consists of positive tips, stress-reduction exercises, physical activities, and education.
• We help you step by step to gain more energy, you set the pace
• Invite a buddy to help you beat cancer-related fatigue
• Track your fatigue & energy levels weekly
• Understand complex topics through videos
• Library with background information
• Audio option to listen to text instead of reading
| 8 IN-DEPTH CRF RELATED TOPICS
• Basics: To get started with the Untire program
• Fatigue: Understand how your surroundings impact fatigue levels
• Anxiety: Understand anxiety’s impact and how to improve it
• Worry: Manage negative thoughts for a more positive outlook
• Boundaries: Establish limits to achieve better energy balance
• Sleep: Improve your nights and your days
• Self-Care: Make yourself a top priority. You’re worth it!
• Nutrition: Learn the right food formula: Eating well = Feeling good
Untire offers auto-renewing subscriptions. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term. Your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account.
| GET IN TOUCH
We're always happy to receive your feedback, it helps us to improve Untire. Please, feel free and leave a message at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/untireapp
Read more about our terms and conditions here - http://www.untire.me/terms_of_use
To improve your experience we frequently update Untire. In this small release:
- iPad fix, some iPad users with iOS below 12 could not continue.
If you have any questions or comments please let us know: email@example.com.
Your input is much appreciated!
- Tired of Cancer B.V.
- 61.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Tired of Cancer B.V.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 week plan $0.99
- 1 month plan $3.49
- 3 months plan $9.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.