You want sleek.
You want powerful.
You want beautiful.
Your design tool for Instagram. End Ugly Instas.
READ FIRST: Only download if you are unconventional.
• Search and Repost - Find any username or hashtag and import directly into UNUM
• Tag Clouds - Create, store, and copy any tags, hashtags, usernames to post in your caption or comments
• Store all your Insta worthy photos/videos in one place, for any account! *no more aimlessly scrolling through your camera roll
• Visually plan your grid •• Rearrange Tool + Drag & Drop
• Tell limitless stories •• Multiple Accounts
• Dive into your data •• Analytics
• Design different Drafts •• Draft Feature
• Add depth to your photos •• Edit/Filter Tool
• Save time and increase efficiency •• Custom Scheduling + Reminders
• Freedom to share to Instagram anytime •• Direct Post
• Create complexity •• Tile Tool
• Personalize your message beforehand •• Caption Pen
• Customize your style in settings •• Light Mode/Dark Mode + Schemes
• Hide your posted Instagram photos to see what your feed would look like without them •• Phantom Mode
• Make your grid interactive •• Live Grid
• Store your photos from your Camera Roll, Favorites Folder, etc. to UNUM
• And more for you to uncover ;)
If you’re reading this, you’re already late to the game. Instagrammers around the world, from influencers to brands to high-growth startups, are controlling their story with UNUM.
Here’s our story:
| E Pluribus UNUM…A Latin phrase that means, “Out of many, one.”
| Out of many pictures is one story, yours.
| We needed UNUM to tell our story, now let UNUM tell yours.
| We’re a community of passionate photographers, designers, adventurers, and storytellers.
| You’re family now, we will always have your back no matter what!
| Don’t be a stranger, reach us (firstname.lastname@example.org) anytime.
Join our fam | @unumdesign |
Special thanks to our friends: @discoverearth @lauraescanes @kaleyymorgan @livblankson @b.r.e.t.t.y @evonneanddarren @bella.ashylnn @nataliebanilbo @joannahalpin @coppergarden @milligraceldn @theplaintalkobserver @jasminerossol
As always, happy designing!
The UNUM Family
All our features and tools are available for anyone, but if you are a rising influencer, a thriving business, or someone who wants more space to be creative - we have listened!
We have storage plans you can easily upgrade to :)
Free plan features:
• Total Grids: 18
• 500 photo and video uploads / month
SELECT Plan features:
• Total Grids: 36
• Access to draft feature.
• 10 Tag Clouds
• 1000 photo and video uploads / month
• Subscriptions are optional and are available at $2.99 per month until you decide to upgrade or cancel.
ELITE Plan features:
• Tag Clouds - All your notes, saved and synced.
• Advanced Analytics: Sentiment Card - bringing you true emotional insight into each and every one of your posts.
• Advanced Analytics: Followers - Break down your gained and lost follower count down to the exact hour! This deep insight will help you determine where your spikes are coming from, what posts are outperforming or underperforming, and if/when you should change your strategy.
• Total Grids: 54
• Access to draft feature.
• 10 Tag Clouds
• Unlimited photo and video uploads / month
• Subscriptions are optional and are available at $6.99 per month until you decide to change your plan or cancel.
Payments will be charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your subscription can be managed in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase, or in Settings under "Subscription" Subscriptions cannot be canceled for the current active period.
Did you know: That there is no rice in rice paper. Even though there are over 40,000 different types of rice…NOT one could be used in idk, RICE PAPER. Tough to see. This has nothing to do with the update, but we were totally taken back to not share this lol.
Anyways, it has been a hawt minute!
We want to apologize for being a bit MIA the last few weeks.It is because a big update is on the horizon. One that we have been working very hard alongside some of the most creatives in the industry. We cannot wait. As an early celebration, we are exclusively releasing this update to a handful of creators beforehand. If you would like to experience what is coming first, please email us: email@example.com or tag us #UNUM2 and we’ll follow-up individually with a select few. The offer will expire once the limited number of openings have been filled.
This particular update is to prepare for the big update and fix the previous version bugs. A few had experienced issues with Instagram’s API, where the Instagram feed was not showing and the sentiment analysis was acting up. We apologize on behalf of Instagram and have made sure it is resolved in this update. Additionally, the video upload feature received a significant performance update. We also cleaned up and optimized a few under the hood pieces to make sure everything runs smoothly so you can stay creative and design seamlessly.
We cannot wait for the big reveal. Join the rest of our fam on our Instagram (@unumdesign) for sneak peak updates and the release of our very first IGTV series, expected to launch in the next couple of weeks!
Be ready for what is coming.
As always, happy designing!
Ratings and Reviews
Reminders don't work but it's still great
I wish the scheduling reminders worked but the app has so much more going for it that I still use it. Love drafting posts, seeing popular posting times for my account, ability to add multiple instagram accounts, moving posts around and there are tons of free filters (effects) that are awesome! I also really like the recent hashtags list so I can just click click click the ones I frequently use. I wish that they didn't repeat the hashtags though-- Just have to pay more attention not to duplicate them. It also counts how many hashtags you use so you know when you're over/under 30! I contacted support and they were super nice and wrote back to me several times although they weren't able to get the reminders working it was nice to see the effort they put behind their customer service. Looking forward to the updates they'll make to this in the future!
Better then expected!
I wanted a nice and easy way to organize my Instagram and plan out my posts. Unum does that in such a great way. It's simple and intuitive design is really nice also. As a graphic designer it's really nice to use an app that just looks nice on top of having great function. Unum saves all of your recent hashtags used which is a major time saver and also lets you know they ones you get the most response from. Another feature I really like is how you can edit photos right in the app. I edit my photos and then bring them into Unum and see the the colors are a little off and doesn't match my others I can do a quick edit right in the app. Another time saver. I highly recommend Unum for an IG planner.
UNUM IS MY LIFE.
Hands down, UNUM is the best app to plan out your Instagram feed. I’ve been using them for forever and have never been disappointed! It has made my feed more cohesive, and has given it the type of aesthetic I have been dreaming of. It’s so easy to add photos, move them around, and organize everything. I love that you can write and save captions ahead of time, that will copy automatically to your clipboard when you go to post. I could go on and on. I recommend this app to literally every single person I meet, it’s that good. (@sunshineshannon)
- UNUM, Inc.
- 82.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © UNUM, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Select Plan $4.99
- Elite Plan $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.