unWorded is an innovative Narrative Puzzle Game where everything is built from letters.
Use your imagination to create objects by assembling letters together and discover the story of a writer hospitalized after a serious accident...
About the game :
unWorded is a game created by two persons that have been selected in many events :
- Radius festival (Austria 07/16) (Official Selection)
- Respawn (Germany 08/16) (Great Prize Casual Connect)
- Tokyo Game Show (Japan 09/16) (Official Selection)
- Sens of wonder night (Japan 09/16) (Best Art Prize)
- Indie Game Contest (France 09/16) (Finalist)
- Indigo (Netherlands 09/16) (Official Selection)
- Game Connection Awards (France 10/16) (Nomination Best Narrative/Best Mobile Game)
- UNITE made with Unity (USA 11/16) (Official Selection)
- Casual connect by IndiePrize (Germany 02/17)
Ratings and Reviews
Much too short
I had absolutely no problem with freezing. My complaint....hence only 4 stars.....is that this fantastic game is WAY too short. I don't have a lot of time for game-playing so I was extremely surprised when the storyline ended abruptly after playing about 4 hours total. Seems like the creators were in a hurry to get it running without realizing how quickly it would be completed by even an average player like me. I do hope the makers will consider making another great one like this but will make sure it takes a while to finish it.
This game looks like a lot of fun, and I'm sure it would be, but unfortunately it's designed to freeze part of the way through the first story. I've restarted it, deleted and reinstalled it, but it's just too buggy and poorly made to function. I think they should consider making this app free, so people aren't ripped off when it doesn't work.
Challenging, elegant, moving
A story-based puzzle, you interpret clues to make a picture from letters and numbers. The story is moving, the animation simple and elegant. Highly recommended
- 350.9 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Bento 2016
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.