unWorded is an innovative Narrative Puzzle Game where everything is built from letters.
Use your imagination to create objects by assembling letters together and discover the story of a writer hospitalized after a serious accident...
About the game :
unWorded is a game created by two persons that have been selected in many events :
- Radius festival (Austria 07/16) (Official Selection)
- Respawn (Germany 08/16) (Great Prize Casual Connect)
- Tokyo Game Show (Japan 09/16) (Official Selection)
- Sens of wonder night (Japan 09/16) (Best Art Prize)
- Indie Game Contest (France 09/16) (Finalist)
- Indigo (Netherlands 09/16) (Official Selection)
- Game Connection Awards (France 10/16) (Nomination Best Narrative/Best Mobile Game)
- UNITE made with Unity (USA 11/16) (Official Selection)
- Casual connect by IndiePrize (Germany 02/17)
Ratings and Reviews
Would be fantastic if...
Would be a fantastic game if I could get it to work. Got to swinging picaxe part and it won't work. Tried several times over several days - nothing. So I can't even finish the game.
Intriguing game with heartbreakingly poetic story.
Much too short
I had absolutely no problem with freezing. My complaint....hence only 4 stars.....is that this fantastic game is WAY too short. I don't have a lot of time for game-playing so I was extremely surprised when the storyline ended abruptly after playing about 4 hours total. Seems like the creators were in a hurry to get it running without realizing how quickly it would be completed by even an average player like me. I do hope the makers will consider making another great one like this but will make sure it takes a while to finish it.
- 350.9 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Bento 2016
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.