By Urban Outfitters
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The UO app brings the best of Urban Outfitters to your mobile device:
- Shop UO — Find the newest arrivals, exclusive collections and more. Explore our expanded product assortment with enhanced search and express checkout. Plus, locate and bookmark nearby UO stores using Find a Store.
- UO Rewards — Get special offers, earn exclusive rewards and enter to win one-of-a-kind prizes. Track your progress, manage your rewards and access your UO Rewards ID using My UO.
- Scan + Shop — Use your device’s camera to shop UO! Scan barcodes, store signs and UO catalogs, or take a new photo to find similar products and unlock exclusive content.
- UO Community — The best looks, spaces, music and more, captured with Instagram and here to inspire. See what our UO Community is into and shop the pics you love the most.
- UO Music — Discover new music, listen to exclusive playlists and interviews and save your favorite tracks.
What's New in Version 6.9
- iOS 10 Rich Notifications: Get more UO, right on your device’s lock screen—now with pictures, videos and more!
- Bug fixes and improved performance: We’ve fixed bugs and addressed issues to make the UO app even better.
okay first of all i was shopping in the apartment section and i accumulated 50 things in my cart. i was so exhausted and i could finally relax after all of that looking. the app crashes, and i open it again to see that there is only thirteen things inside of the cart. previously, i put 13 things in the cart for something else, and i've deleted everything out of it but still whenever the app crashes (which is a lot) it turns back to the 13 items i had in it previously. i also hate how the shopping cart order is messed up. it should be the things that i put in the cart most recently at the bottom of the cart and older things at the top. it's so confusing because all of the items are out of order. when i'm browsing through the cart it's so hard to move down-screen it always skips and it's so slow. he app also tells me that i need to check my internet connection when i clearly have full bars and connection. other than that it's fine.
Needs a favorite section
The app needs to have a feature to favorite the clothes you like so you don't spend a lot of trouble to find the item again.
Need an order history section
Everything's great other than the lack of order history and order status section... please please add those, it'll make the app more useful and more people would download it