The new UO app brings the best of Urban Outfitters to your mobile device:
- Shop — Find the newest arrivals, exclusive collections and more. Explore our expanded product assortment with enhanced search and express checkout. Easily shop by look or brand from any product page, and watch product description
videos for select products.
- Discover — Explore our curated feed for the latest trends and
looks, plus get real-time inspo from our @urbanoutfitters community.
- Wish Lists — Create, customize and share up to 5 UO Wish Lists.
- UO Rewards — Get special offers, earn exclusive rewards and
enter to win one-of-a-kind prizes as a UO Rewards member.
- Account — Keep track of your orders, get delivery details, access previous purchases and more. Locate and bookmark nearby UO stores using Find a Store, now with a new map view.
Review your favorite products using easy review templates
Select your In-Store Pickup location with upgraded interface
+ more improvements, enhancements and fixes!
Ratings and Reviews
It’s not secret UO is expensive, and i was trying to find a way to save money by shopping here because it has everything i love and all my favorite styles! I couldn’t just give it up, so i got the app to see how much money i could save on my shopping expeditions there. Right off the bat, you can get $5 free to spend, 10% off your next buy, you can enter giveaways, it’ll even find the closest store to you and tell you if it has any special assets like “Vinyl”. Another cool feature is under the discover section, you can look at photos taken by customers and press a button to see what outfit they’re wearing, and if u like it, u can buy it or add it to a wishlist :) If u love UO and are looking to save some money, this app is great!
Well Made Asf
A lot of the bigger outlet stores have pretty unorganized and glitchy apps that lead to an overall unappealing and annoying experience, but the Urban Outfitters app is literally so amazing. It’s easy to find what you want and easy to use, with a lot of cool things to use. Some store apps resemble websites and are difficult to use (ex pacsun and tillys), but UO is well designed with an appealing layout and easy to use features. It is kind of like a social media app with shopping all in one (awesomeness). Lots of items alternate to clothing (furniture, art, books, music/tech). Countless language and currency options, and reward options galore as well. Cool giveaways, and you can link social media with it. 10/10 would recommend.
Favorite place to shop
One of my most used apps to shop online; really love the ease of navigation and variety of products. Oddly enough, my reviews on items I purchase never post which is a shame because they’re always positive and I take the time to write them. Moreover, a qualm I have with the rewards program is that the $5 reward cannot be combined with another - I believe it would be more sensible to allow customers to combine the rewards they earn toward their next purchase without an expiration date. I’m also skeptical if anyone actually wins the contests offered on the app; no matter how many times you enter you never win 🤷🏽♀️. Lastly, the inventory should be better managed to prevent misinformation on backorders or items that are out of stock after checkout.
Otherwise, great app. 👍🏼
Hiya! Thank you so much for providing us with this feedback. We value your thoughts and are so glad to have you as a UO customer. We apologize that you are running into an issue with posting reviews. We'd love to investigate this a bit further. Would you mind sending an email over to UCustomerService@urbanout.com? Thank you!
- Urban Outfitters
- 153.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2018 UrbanOutfitters.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.