By Urban Outfitters
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The best way to shop Urban Outfitters from your iPhone and iPod Touch!
- Become an Urban On Insider – unlock Exclusives, earn rewards and get first access to sales, new collections and exciting events
- Shop UO, with high-resolution pics, super-fast search and easy checkout
- Use My UO to identify yourself in stores, access your rewards and get exclusive access to in-store sales and events
- Listen to UO Music while shopping, using other apps or on-the-go
- Find nearby UO stores, search for stores in other places and bookmark your favorites
- Send personalized E-Gift Cards to your friends
What's New in Version 6.6
- In-Store Pickup: A new way to shop select UO stores! Use In-Store Availability to find a participating store, buy your items online, and then pick them up in the store.
- Implemented various bug fixes for a smoother experience
Make Wishlist accessible and restart challenges
I have two recommendations.
First, I think the new in-store pickup option is pretty neat. I don't have many issues with the app as far as bugs, but I wish I was able to view my wishlist on the app. Currently, I can only do that on the website. I'd purchase through the app more often if I was able to see my favorite items that I've saved to my wishlist.
Second, I think the current one-time Urban On Exclusives such as "UO Shoes" or "UO Music" should reset every four months, or even every six months from the time of purchase. The badge doesn't have to reset, but the discount is nice especially for a store that hardly has store-wide sale events.
So far the app is an average three stars to me. It could be so much more interactive and fun. The Urban On Exclusives were cool at first, but now I don't even bother to open the app in stores anymore because it's become useless to me. Plus completing "I'm in a store" hundreds of times gets old.