Up 9 is the most addicting new puzzle game! Simply slide up numbered hexagons on the honey grid. Stack the same numbers to merge them up to 9.
Be smart when you stack pieces. The grid can get filled up very easily.
Up 9 is a fun and exciting block merge game, and you can play continuously for free! It is a simple puzzle game that will challenge you, while also training your brain.
HOW TO PLAY
• Drop hexagon numbers onto the honey grid
• Tap an item to rotate your game piece before dropping it.
• Form a higher number by merging three or more pieces of the same number.
• 9 is the final number, which is quite interesting. Try merging three 9’s and see what happens.
• Fun and easy to learn.
• Unlimited reloads, NO TIME LIMITS.
• Challenge your friends with your score.
• Play offline anytime.
• Eye-friendly colors.
Crazy Labs is a casual games brand, under which TabTale develops and publishes fun and addictive games. Crazy Labs partners with independent development studios across the globe to create engaging mobile content for audiences of all ages.
Like us: https://www.facebook.com/crazylabsgames
Watch us: https://www.youtube.com/Tabtale
Visit us: https://tabtale.com/
Let us know what you think! Questions? Suggestions? Technical Support? Contact us 24/7 at WeCare@TabTale.com
The app is free to play but certain in-game items may require payment. The app includes:
- advertising for TabTale and some third parties that redirect users to our sites, apps or third-party sites
- social networks links to connect with others while playing
- the option to accept push notifications to inform of exciting news (e.g. updates)
- an age-gate to prevent access to some features to protect children (e.g. restrict behavioral advertising or information sharing).
Ratings and Reviews
Great game, but...
I haven’t had any crashes (yet, knock on wood) like everyone else. I’m liking this game so far. It makes my brain work and it’s great to occupy you when you’re bored... or even if you aren’t! The only issue I have is that it eats up my battery way too fast. I have other games that do that as well. Can’t understand why. I have games that have more graphics, more going on in them and they don’t eat my battery near as much. That’s my only complaint. Otherwise, great game!
Great game. Lousy quality assurance.
The game is fun. But, it’s buggy as heck after a game ends. It sits there and doesn’t do anything when your game ends sometimes... other times the restart button doesn’t do anything. Not frozen - the UI works, but the buttons don’t do anything. And, the controls can be awfully touchy. You’ll tap it to rotate a piece and it'll fling it up onto the board and you either have to live with it, or burn an undo on it.
Fix that kind of stuff and you’ll get 5*.
Developer Response ,
We're sorry that you're experiencing game glitches. Let's help you out. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what device and iOS version you have (you can find this in your game settings).
There’s a fundamental flaw in the logic of how numbers merge. I’ll put a piece in place that connects three 5s and three 6s at the same time. My expectation is that the three 5s will merge into a 6 which will then connect with the other 6s to make a 7. This works properly sometimes but other times, the 6s merge first, then the 5s leaving me with an extra 6!
They should always merge low to high first and there should be consistent logic about what space they merge into (e.g., 1. Highest, 2. Newest).
Developer Response ,
Thanks a lot for your review and feedback.
That is actually how the game is supposed to work.
We'd be happy to help you out, if you'd like to hear more.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
- CRAZY LABS BY TABTALE , G.P.
- 178.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Crazy Labs
- In-App Purchases
- No Ads Pack $1.99
- Get 300 Coins $1.99
- Get 3000 Coins $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.