UP by Jawbone
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** REQUIRES UP OR UP24 WRISTBAND TO USE THIS APP ***
BAND + APP + YOU = THE UP SYSTEM
UP® is a system that takes a holistic approach to a healthy lifestyle. The band tracks your movement and sleep in the background while the app displays your data, lets you add things like meals and mood, and delivers insights that help you know yourself so that you can live better.
* Track your sleep & physical activity
* Log your food & drink & track nutritional info
* Get insights to help you set & achieve your goals
* Smart Alarm™ wakes you up silently at the time that leaves you feeling most refreshed
* Set Idle Alerts, for anywhere between 15 minutes and 2 hours, to remind you to move
* The Power Nap feature will wake you up at the optimal time after you fall asleep
* Log workouts, from yoga and hiking to tennis and dance
* Team up with friends in the app for encouragement and friendly competition
* Today I Will - UP suggests personalized goals. If you accept, UP encourages you along the way
* Streaks & Milestones - Get notifications that celebrate the choices you’re making
* Reminders - Set customizable alerts with band vibrations to remind you to workout, go to bed, take medication and more
* Activity alerts - Receive move notifications that are relevant. Customize based on how many steps you take and time of day. Available to UP24 users only.
* Share your summary pages to Facebook & Twitter
Supported languages: English, Spanish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese
GAIN INSIGHT INTO YOURSELF
UP simply and beautifully visualizes your information so, at a glance, you can understand the meaning behind your data. UP also delivers personalized insights and clear, actionable tips to help you achieve your goals.
UP helps you set daily goals and tracks your progress over time. It also lets you set helpful alarms and reminders. You can set multiple Smart Alarms to silently wake you at the ideal moment in your sleep cycle to help you wake up feeling refreshed. You can also set Idle Alerts to remind you to move when you’ve been sitting too long.
A DEEPER LOOK AT SLEEP
See details about your sleep such as hours slept, time to fall asleep, and how many times you woke up. Over time, discover patterns that can affect how you feel.
KNOW HOW ACTIVE YOU ARE
Capture a complete record of your day's activity - Steps, distance, calories burned and time spent active vs. idle. See how everything from going for a run to walking the dog contributes to reaching your goals.
LOG YOUR FOOD & DRINK
Take a photo of your food, scan a barcode, browse the image gallery or search the ingredient database to record what you eat and drink. UP keeps track of your calories, fats, carbohydrates, protein, sugar, fiber and sodium.
YOUR UP. YOUR APPS.
Complement your UP experience and connect to your favorite apps, or discover new ones, within UP.
Track your weight, map your bike rides, access extensive food libraries and more with apps like IFTTT, Strava and Wello, and that data will be seamlessly integrated into your UP feed, lifeline and trends. You can also view detailed UP sleep, movement, food and mood data within selected apps to make those experiences even better.
UP or UP24 WRISTBAND
* Required to use the UP by Jawbone app
* Designed to be worn 24/7
* Features advanced motion sensor technology
* Up to 7 days (UP24) or 10 days (UP) of battery life between charges
* Available in multiple colors & sizes (S, M, L)
What's New in Version 3.1.2
Bug fixes and performance improvements
This app needs an update. People have been complaining for over 1 year on the Jawbone Up blog about not having the ability to delete steps or stop the recording of steps on a temp basis via the app or band. The band records false steps while driving, riding a motorcycle, or riding a bike. It you think its working for you its not. If you drive to work, then mentally delete at least 1000 steps for every 10 mins of driving. When I take a 30 min ride on my motorcycle it records 5000 steps or more. Even if I take off the band and put it in a storage compartment or my pocket the result is almost the same. How difficult is it to address issues for users who spent $150 to find out later that all the information about the UP being tested against driving is bull?
A simple entry level programmer could fix this with an 0 (zero) step activity at the minimum in about 10 mins.
We would really like to see the ability to pause the band or stop step counting via a push and hold for 10secs on the band to make it easier.
Update works great
I've been using my Up24 band for almost three months, and I've had absolutely no problems so far. I got burned by my last "fit"ness device, and I'm glad that I made the switch. After having experienced both, the Up appears to be far more accurate than my prior tracker. My only advice for anyone new to the device is don't get it wet. Yes, it's supposed to be safe for the shower, only it's apparently not. It's not waterproof, and you'll likely end up replacing one band after another after water seeps in and fries the battery. I personally know people who have experienced this. Any device that cannot be safely submerged in water for even a moment should not be worn in the shower. Jawbone should either make the band waterproof or update their use instructions.
App needs a lot of work
I have had my Up24 for about a month now. At first everything was going great, that was until this am. Now my app is not showing all the data. I accidentally bumped my sleep button last night, so it showed that I had two things of sleep. I went and entered a manual sleep, which the last time I did it had all my sleep data correct. This time however not even close. I understand this needs the internet to upload to their website, but it kind of not needed in away. I say this because you can not even go to their web site and see the data like you can with the fitbit. I am hoping that they get this fixed soon. I love this product, but the app it's self leave a little bit to be desired!
It would also be nice if the app did not rely on the website to work. It is really annoying when the website goes down and your app doesn't work!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 07, 2014
- Version: 3.1.2
- Size: 70.5 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Aliphcom, Inc.
- © 2014 Jawbone
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.