UP - Tracker Required (UP/UP24/UP MOVE)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
There is a better version of you out there. Get UP and find it.
REQUIRES UP, UP24 or UP MOVE TRACKER. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH UP2 OR UP3 TRACKER. USING A SINGLE UP ACCOUNT LOGIN WILL ENSURE THAT ALL OF YOUR DATA IS SYNCED, EVEN IF YOU USE MULTIPLE UP TRACKERS.
UP is a revolutionary system that guides you every step of the way to a better, healthier you.
Only the UP® system has Smart Coach. It’s like a partner in fitness—an intelligent guide that helps guide you to healthier choices each and every day. Smart Coach goes well beyond delivering measurements to show you the meaning behind the numbers.
Understand Your Diet, Sleep and Activity
Improve the quality of your days and nights through a deeper understanding of how your diet, sleep, activity and the choices you make affect your health and well-being.
Add Family and Friends
Get better together, build a team and push each other further.
Connected Apps & Hardware
Sync the UP® App with hundreds of apps and devices to expand and personalize your experience and make UP work even harder for you.
Connect with Apple Health
Connect UP® to Apple’s Health to share your step and sleep data between UP® and Apple Health. Navigate to the left menu settings to turn on reading and writing of steps and sleep analysis.
• Smart Coach helps you understand what changes you should make and helps you move more everyday. When paired with UP Move, UP or UP24 fitness tracker, Smart Coach is even smarter. It uses everything it learns about your activity, sleep and food to give you deeper insights and more personalized tips to reach your goals faster.
• Set goals for steps per day and hours of sleep each night, along with a target weight.
• Log your food, drink, calories, nutrients and use the UP® App Food Score to quickly know if you are eating right so that you can reach or maintain your target weight.
• Sync the UP® App with hundreds of apps and devices to expand and personalize your experience and make UP work even harder for you.
• Add specific workouts and activity types from soccer to Zumba® to see your detailed caloric burn to get the full picture of your active life.
• Connect with your friends and family, whether they are using the UP® App with or without a tracker, so you can reach your goals together or see how you measure up on the team leaderboards.
• Smart Coach’s Today I Will feature motivates you when you need a push with personal challenges like staying hydrated or increasing your activity.
• Set an Idle Alert to increase your active time with customizable reminders at the wrist to make sure you’re moving throughout your day.
• Silently wakes you up at the optimal moment in your sleep cycle with Smart Alarm™ — so you wake up feeling refreshed.
English, Spanish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese
Optimized for iOS 8.
What's New in Version 4.5
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
**Love UP? Let others know with a review on the App Store.**
So much more active!
I have the Up Move! It's an absolutely fantastic device that I can wear on either a band or clip, which allows me to do activities (even housework!) that use my hands and still get accurate step counts. This app consolidates and analyses the information in a very understandable, motivational way! I walk in place while watching TV lots of the time instead of sitting on my bum, and I push myself much more. The sleep feedback is amazing. I actually sleep way more now because I like "hitting my goal." Te food database is not the most comprehensive, BUT it syncs effortlessly with my fitness pal, which has an incredible library of foods and restaurants and it still analyses the nutritional data. My device is also only 50$ (bracelet not included) so it's on the lower end of the fitness tracker budget and it works wonderfully. Not to mention, Jawbone customer service is INCREDIBLE. In all, I am much more active (this helps me be much, much more intentional and motivated) and I am getting more sleep because I'm making it a priority. Jawbone's devices and apps are great aids in being fit! I consider this a blessing from Jesus for me because it is so helpful in improving health! Enjoy health, and have grace for the messy parts!
Fantastic Activity Device
UP24 is my first activity band ever & I'm hooked. Features are easy to use & access thru the UP application. I've been exercising regularly for a year now and acquiring the band & app has helped me stay on track. Smart Coach is a great feature with its subtle but relevant & continuous reminders & 'encouragement'. If you have failed to stay on track in the past with your health related goals Jawbone's UP may be just the ticket. The constant 'activity' feedback is very helpful for staying motivated, a key ingredient when it comes to personal fitness goals. I know I love it because I often find myself opening the app to track my progress and now log in all my other workouts & sleep hours. Only minor gripe I have is that their food bar scanner seems very limited & doesn't recognize major brand protein bars and other healthy snacks. This would be a fantastic tool to help keep track of food & calories ingested. I understand UP3 has a new resting Heart Beat feature. I can't wait to try it. Fantastic job Jawbone. Here's to a healthier human race
No iPad version?
Review continued 7/6/15
Why is there no iPad version of the app?
Review Update March 2015 after 3 months. Suddenly app repeatedly crashes. Eventually quit altogether and wouldn't charge from outlet. No lights no nothing. We were overseas and without a computer. Seems plugging into a computer was the only option. That stinks. Not everyone has access. Email support was good but the fix was impossible for over a week due to lack of computer. Finally fixed. But the experience would have been avoidable if the app and the band were different and didn't require a computer.
Review December 2014 While the concept is good, and the band itself is comfortable, the app is extremely UNintuitive and not easy to use.
Figuring out how to do things and enter info wasn't easy. Typefaces too small for anyone over 40.
Accurately entering food amounts is almost impossible as the slider slips as soon as I lift my finger.
We should be able enter specific amounts - I'm always estimating - .1 c instead of the 1 or 2 T I really ate for instance.
There is NO WAY to enter a weight entry. I made a mistake this week - a typo - and can't fix it.
There is no way to access a more comprehensive workout/exercise database or to custom enter known calories burned and the name of an exercise.
It's just not as user-friendly and flexible as other food and fitness tracking apps I've used.
I had expected better and hope the app will improve.
And finally: no iPad app? Really?
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jun 23, 2015
- Version: 4.5
- Size: 91.4 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Aliphcom, Inc.
- © 2015 Aliph, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.