UP by Jawbone - Track with UP Move™, UP24™
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
There is a better version of you out there. Get UP and find it.
REQUIRES UP, UP24 or UP MOVE TRACKER. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH UP2, UP3, OR UP4 TRACKER. USING A SINGLE UP ACCOUNT LOGIN WILL ENSURE THAT ALL OF YOUR DATA IS SYNCED, EVEN IF YOU USE MULTIPLE UP TRACKERS.
UP is a revolutionary system that guides you every step of the way to a better, healthier you.
Only the UP® system has Smart Coach. It’s like a partner in fitness—an intelligent guide that helps guide you to healthier choices each and every day. Smart Coach goes well beyond delivering measurements to show you the meaning behind the numbers.
UNDERSTAND YOUR DIET, SLEEP, & ACTIVITY
Improve the quality of your days and nights through a deeper understanding of how your diet, sleep, activity and the choices you make affect your health and well-being.
ADD FAMILY AND FRIENDS
Get better together, build a team and push each other further.
CONNECTED APPS & HARDWARE
Sync the UP® App with hundreds of apps and devices to expand and personalize your experience and make UP work even harder for you.
CONNECT WITH APPLE HEALTH
Connect UP® to Apple’s Health to share your step and sleep data between UP® and Apple Health. Navigate to the left menu settings to turn on reading and writing of steps and sleep analysis.
• Smart Coach helps you understand what changes you should make and helps you move more everyday. When paired with UP Move, UP or UP24 fitness tracker, Smart Coach is even smarter. It uses everything it learns about your activity, sleep and food to give you deeper insights and more personalized tips to reach your goals faster.
• Set goals for steps per day and hours of sleep each night, along with a target weight.
• Log your food, drink, calories, nutrients and use the UP® App Food Score to quickly know if you are eating right so that you can reach or maintain your target weight.
• Sync the UP® App with hundreds of apps and devices to expand and personalize your experience and make UP work even harder for you.
• Add specific workouts and activity types from soccer to Zumba® to see your detailed caloric burn to get the full picture of your active life.
• Connect with your friends and family, whether they are using the UP® App with or without a tracker, so you can reach your goals together or see how you measure up on the team leaderboards.
• Smart Coach’s Today I Will feature motivates you when you need a push with personal challenges like staying hydrated or increasing your activity.
• Set an Idle Alert to increase your active time with customizable reminders at the wrist to make sure you’re moving throughout your day.
• Silently wakes you up at the optimal moment in your sleep cycle with Smart Alarm™ — so you wake up feeling refreshed.
Optimized for iOS 8.
Up Works with Apple Health
What's New in Version 4.13
•UI improvements for trends page
•Other general bug fixes and performance improvements
Love my UP
I've been using my Jawbone UP for 3 yrs now. Sure it has its glitches and I've changed bands about 3 times now but the app is what's keeping me from abandoning UP altogether. I haven't yet found a another app that reports on my Sleep accurately than UP does. (I tried Sleep Cycle, Sleep Time, Sleep Tracker, even Sleep++ for the Apple Watch). The Sleep analysis reported on the UP app is by far the most accurate. (The others can't tell when I'm awake!). As for the food tracking, I like the way it categorizes what's important (All You can eat, Don't overdo, Pass on these). It's a quick visual on where you're at with your goals. I also like the fact that it integrates with the Apple HealthKit and MyFitnessPal. So I can enter my food either in MyFitnessPal or UP. (One advantage on MyFitnessPal is I can plan on what I'm going to eat the following day, you can't on the UP.). As for the steps, myHealthApp grabs data from both my Activity on my Apple Watch and the Jawbone UP and reconciles the numbers so it's reflected in both UP and The HealthKit consistently. (I wear the UP bracelet at night when I sleep and my Apple Watch during the day.) I like that the data feed is bidirectional with any of the apps UP integrates with! I love it! Next thing for me is to get the weighing scale that feeds to MyFitnessPal. Not sure yet how UP tracks Body Fat and not just weight. If they don't support it now, I'm sure eventually they will!
Great way to encourage activity
I've had my Up for about 8 months and I love it. I bought one for my mother and sister too. I have a great team and really feel encouraged to get active. A few issues with the app, a few times my tracker has stated I hit the 10,000 mark but not the App. Two hours of time didn't update. Sometimes this fixes itself other times it doesn't. I've lost a 7 day streak due to this. It's a bummer and ruins my momentum. I know I did it but it skews my numbers. Boo. Also wish the sleep was a bit more accurate. It registers light sleep when I know I am awake. At times a shake my arm when I know I wake up just to get the tracker to know I'm awake....but that wakes me more so I don't have a solution yet. Wouldn't mind an option to share some things with specific people. For example I have work folks and family on my team- I don't care if my family sees my food but I don't want me work folks to. All in all I am happy with the Up and recommend it to others. Just hope for a few improvements with the app.
Nothing but endless network problems
A very frustrating app to use. The only thing you can count on is constant network problems and lies about your data being stored until the network issues are resolved. Every time there has been a network problem, you can count on losing 10,000+ steps that never come back after the network issue has been resolved. Call support and every person you talk to will want to force you through the same 45 minute debugging session you’ve already done 100+ times and when they can’t resolve it with their script, their solution is to replace your tracker even though the problem is on their side. They’ll also tell you to watch their twitter feed for updates even though there have been times when their feed hasn’t been updated for weeks while they acknowledge on the phone there is a server problem. All they want to do is get you off the phone so they can go back to wasting their life on FaceBook or some other useless waste of time.
If you have a heart condition, you’re better off uninstalling this piece of garbage and throw the tracker in a tree chipper rather than inflict endless frustration on someone else.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 19, 2016
- Version: 4.13
- Size: 58.5 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Aliphcom, Inc.
- © 2015 Aliph, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.