UP - Tracker Required (UP/UP24/UP MOVE)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
There is a better version of you out there. Get UP and find it.
REQUIRES UP, UP24 or UP MOVE TRACKER. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH UP2 OR UP3 TRACKER. USING A SINGLE UP ACCOUNT LOGIN WILL ENSURE THAT ALL OF YOUR DATA IS SYNCED, EVEN IF YOU USE MULTIPLE UP TRACKERS.
UP is a revolutionary system that guides you every step of the way to a better, healthier you.
Only the UP® system has Smart Coach. It’s like a partner in fitness—an intelligent guide that helps guide you to healthier choices each and every day. Smart Coach goes well beyond delivering measurements to show you the meaning behind the numbers.
Understand Your Diet, Sleep and Activity
Improve the quality of your days and nights through a deeper understanding of how your diet, sleep, activity and the choices you make affect your health and well-being.
Add Family and Friends
Get better together, build a team and push each other further.
Connected Apps & Hardware
Sync the UP® App with hundreds of apps and devices to expand and personalize your experience and make UP work even harder for you.
Connect with Apple Health
Connect UP® to Apple’s Health to share your step and sleep data between UP® and Apple Health. Navigate to the left menu settings to turn on reading and writing of steps and sleep analysis.
• Smart Coach helps you understand what changes you should make and helps you move more everyday. When paired with UP Move, UP or UP24 fitness tracker, Smart Coach is even smarter. It uses everything it learns about your activity, sleep and food to give you deeper insights and more personalized tips to reach your goals faster.
• Set goals for steps per day and hours of sleep each night, along with a target weight.
• Log your food, drink, calories, nutrients and use the UP® App Food Score to quickly know if you are eating right so that you can reach or maintain your target weight.
• Sync the UP® App with hundreds of apps and devices to expand and personalize your experience and make UP work even harder for you.
• Add specific workouts and activity types from soccer to Zumba® to see your detailed caloric burn to get the full picture of your active life.
• Connect with your friends and family, whether they are using the UP® App with or without a tracker, so you can reach your goals together or see how you measure up on the team leaderboards.
• Smart Coach’s Today I Will feature motivates you when you need a push with personal challenges like staying hydrated or increasing your activity.
• Set an Idle Alert to increase your active time with customizable reminders at the wrist to make sure you’re moving throughout your day.
• Silently wakes you up at the optimal moment in your sleep cycle with Smart Alarm™ — so you wake up feeling refreshed.
English, Spanish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese
Optimized for iOS 8.
What's New in Version 4.2
• Smart Coach: Only the UP® system has Smart Coach. It’s like a partner in fitness—an intelligent guide that helps guide you to healthier choices each and every day. Smart Coach goes well beyond delivering measurements to show you the meaning behind the numbers.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
**Love UP? Let others know with a review on the App Store.**
My new best friend
Having thought of fitness
monitors as just a gimmicky latest fad, I finally purchased UP Move 2 weeks ago after a friend showed me how she used hers. I am a middle aged (49) SAHM whose days are house & yard work, driving children to/from carpool (as well as non-school activities 5 days/wk), trying to exhaust our high activity needs family dog & trying to maintain something of a social life with my energetic husband. My days are 24/7 and run the gamut of physical labor, project management, logistics, triage nurse/dish soap psychologist and family admin. More than any other productivity app, UP Move has has not only helped me to be better at task completion (those steps won't be done if the laundry isn't brought up from the basement and distributed to 3 rooms on the 2nd flr!), but it's also helped me incorporate my own needs into my day. I am data entering all options on this app, and as a result of UP's gentle reminders and daily encouragement, I am getting more sleep, eating better, meeting my step goals and having more energy to do what every mother out there knows is the real hardest job you'll ever love. At 2+ wks in, the jury is out as to whether these will be lasting positive lifestyle changes, so I'll post again in a fee months. Hope this helps someone to make a good decision for themselves!
Exceptionally happy with Up24
I love the app and the bracelet. The app had some issues where it kept dropping my bracelet. Also I have felt electric pulses on occasion from the bracelet and I've been good about keeping it away from water. That part scares me a little. Other than that the app syncs well with myfitness app for diet by under armour. Lose it not so much as there is a delay in data transferring over. I'm not sure if the bracelet tracks steps or my arm movement but it's been helpful in gauging how well rounded I am (I'm not) and gives me accountability. I like having friends on there to see what I'm up to. The sleep tracker is great when I remember to tap the button. Practice I guess. I like pausing to check on myself it slows me down to help create better habits. The update helped a lot of the kinks. The recharging is a pain but only once a week. I don't like the fact that there's no way to tell the app I'm sick. I had 2 colds back to back and rested a lot to recover faster and my averages for exercise fell. It's a great tool and worth it however I got it on sale. Great options for alarm and reminders. More than I expected.
UP 24 is best of lot
I have had every generation UP band from 1st to the UP3. Everyone knows the problems with the 1st gen particularly. 2nd gen, while not the complete flop that 1st was —still had a life expectancy that required replacement every month or two. With the UP2 and UP3 jawbone took a giant step backwards with buggy software and hardware which was deja vu of first gen. While the UP24 is not perfect, unlike the two newer versions…at least the button works properly and the accelerometer logs accurately. (neither is true of the 2 or the 3) Additionally, the charging for the 24 is straightforward plugin— whilst the newer versions are magnetic and require constant fiddling to get it to charge at all. Do yourself a favor—if you must have an UP, the 24 is the only model without MAJOR issues beyond moisture sensitivity.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 16, 2015
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 91.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Aliphcom, Inc.
- © 2015 Aliph, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.