UP - Tracker Required (UP/UP24/UP MOVE)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
There is a better version of you out there. Get UP and find it.
REQUIRES UP, UP24 or UP MOVE TRACKER. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH UP2 OR UP3 TRACKER. USING A SINGLE UP ACCOUNT LOGIN WILL ENSURE THAT ALL OF YOUR DATA IS SYNCED, EVEN IF YOU USE MULTIPLE UP TRACKERS.
UP is a revolutionary system that guides you every step of the way to a better, healthier you.
Only the UP® system has Smart Coach. It’s like a partner in fitness—an intelligent guide that helps guide you to healthier choices each and every day. Smart Coach goes well beyond delivering measurements to show you the meaning behind the numbers.
Understand Your Diet, Sleep and Activity
Improve the quality of your days and nights through a deeper understanding of how your diet, sleep, activity and the choices you make affect your health and well-being.
Add Family and Friends
Get better together, build a team and push each other further.
Connected Apps & Hardware
Sync the UP® App with hundreds of apps and devices to expand and personalize your experience and make UP work even harder for you.
Connect with Apple Health
Connect UP® to Apple’s Health to share your step and sleep data between UP® and Apple Health. Navigate to the left menu settings to turn on reading and writing of steps and sleep analysis.
• Smart Coach helps you understand what changes you should make and helps you move more everyday. When paired with UP Move, UP or UP24 fitness tracker, Smart Coach is even smarter. It uses everything it learns about your activity, sleep and food to give you deeper insights and more personalized tips to reach your goals faster.
• Set goals for steps per day and hours of sleep each night, along with a target weight.
• Log your food, drink, calories, nutrients and use the UP® App Food Score to quickly know if you are eating right so that you can reach or maintain your target weight.
• Sync the UP® App with hundreds of apps and devices to expand and personalize your experience and make UP work even harder for you.
• Add specific workouts and activity types from soccer to Zumba® to see your detailed caloric burn to get the full picture of your active life.
• Connect with your friends and family, whether they are using the UP® App with or without a tracker, so you can reach your goals together or see how you measure up on the team leaderboards.
• Smart Coach’s Today I Will feature motivates you when you need a push with personal challenges like staying hydrated or increasing your activity.
• Set an Idle Alert to increase your active time with customizable reminders at the wrist to make sure you’re moving throughout your day.
• Silently wakes you up at the optimal moment in your sleep cycle with Smart Alarm™ — so you wake up feeling refreshed.
English, Spanish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese
Optimized for iOS 8.
What's New in Version 4.3
• Smart Coach: Only the UP® system has Smart Coach. It’s like a partner in fitness—an intelligent guide that helps guide you to healthier choices each and every day. Smart Coach goes well beyond delivering measurements to show you the meaning behind the numbers.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
**Love UP? Let others know with a review on the App Store.**
Updated Review - Read if Your App is Broken
I've been using this for several months with my UP24 band, and have recommended it to so many people because of the reliability and the way it handles sleep and food tracking. Now the app doesn't open, opens and closes rapidly or gets stuck in a loop if I manage to get it open. Meanwhile my band still gives reminder and alarm alerts that I can't adjust now. If the app doesn't even open, that makes a Jawbone band an expensive paperweight. **Update** My phone didn't notify of iOS update 8.3, and following that update, this app works fine. Check for system updates and that should resolve the problem. The app update should have clarified the minimum updated version it was compatible with (I was previously using 8.1 but some people are still using 7). Also since the app is designed for phones, there should be an easy way to get support for the app (not just the band) from your mobile phone or mobile internet if the app isn't working. Lack of easy access to support will lead to unnecessary poor reviews as it's the only way to inform of bugs.
Their commitment to product is horrible
I've had an UP24 since mid Jan 2015. I've had my band replaced twice within the first 2 months due to lack of syncing communication and always having to hard reset. Their app had issues in the beginning but it was fixed after a week or so. However my biggest complaint is that as of May 8th the UP app on my IPhone 6 (att) stopped running correctly and hasn't communicated with my UP band. I called into Jawbone after no app updates the first week and asked what was taking them so long to correct the issue. They stated they knew there was an issue and that an app update was pending in a day or so, that was on the 14th. Today's the 21st and there's been no update. I've basically been wearing their rubber bracelet around for nothing and have yet to be contacted by anyone at Jawbone even after I reached out to them again on the 19th asking for a status update. What product in the world gets by only working some of the time? Their response time to issues or app updates is laughable, choose something else folks.
Not great data display
I don't love this app, mostly because I am not loving the way it displays my data. I do love that I was able to get into the fitness band trend for $50, though. The food display is difficult to manipulate and you often cannot get to your meals to edit or review them. There is no web app where you can see your data in a better display. The trends are pretty useless. The point of tracking steps, sleep, nutrition is to hopefully be able to look at your data and gain insight into how you are progressing on health and fitness goals, but I just don't feel like the data displays tell me much. I'd like to know if I'm hitting 450 minutes of activity a week. I'd like to see my sleep patterns over a month. I'd like to set my own goals for nutrient intake, etc. rather than just adopt the U.S. Surgeon General's recommendation. So yeah, I wish the app was better.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: May 05, 2015
- Version: 4.3
- Size: 90.2 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Aliphcom, Inc.
- © 2015 Aliph, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.