UP - Tracker Required (UP/UP24/UP MOVE)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
There is a better version of you out there. Get UP and find it.
REQUIRES UP, UP24 or UP MOVE TRACKER. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH UP2 OR UP3 TRACKER. USING A SINGLE UP ACCOUNT LOGIN WILL ENSURE THAT ALL OF YOUR DATA IS SYNCED, EVEN IF YOU USE MULTIPLE UP TRACKERS.
UP is a revolutionary system that guides you every step of the way to a better, healthier you.
Only the UP® system has Smart Coach. It’s like a partner in fitness—an intelligent guide that helps guide you to healthier choices each and every day. Smart Coach goes well beyond delivering measurements to show you the meaning behind the numbers.
Understand Your Diet, Sleep and Activity
Improve the quality of your days and nights through a deeper understanding of how your diet, sleep, activity and the choices you make affect your health and well-being.
Add Family and Friends
Get better together, build a team and push each other further.
Connected Apps & Hardware
Sync the UP® App with hundreds of apps and devices to expand and personalize your experience and make UP work even harder for you.
Connect with Apple Health
Connect UP® to Apple’s Health to share your step and sleep data between UP® and Apple Health. Navigate to the left menu settings to turn on reading and writing of steps and sleep analysis.
• Smart Coach helps you understand what changes you should make and helps you move more everyday. When paired with UP Move, UP or UP24 fitness tracker, Smart Coach is even smarter. It uses everything it learns about your activity, sleep and food to give you deeper insights and more personalized tips to reach your goals faster.
• Set goals for steps per day and hours of sleep each night, along with a target weight.
• Log your food, drink, calories, nutrients and use the UP® App Food Score to quickly know if you are eating right so that you can reach or maintain your target weight.
• Sync the UP® App with hundreds of apps and devices to expand and personalize your experience and make UP work even harder for you.
• Add specific workouts and activity types from soccer to Zumba® to see your detailed caloric burn to get the full picture of your active life.
• Connect with your friends and family, whether they are using the UP® App with or without a tracker, so you can reach your goals together or see how you measure up on the team leaderboards.
• Smart Coach’s Today I Will feature motivates you when you need a push with personal challenges like staying hydrated or increasing your activity.
• Set an Idle Alert to increase your active time with customizable reminders at the wrist to make sure you’re moving throughout your day.
• Silently wakes you up at the optimal moment in your sleep cycle with Smart Alarm™ — so you wake up feeling refreshed.
English, Spanish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese
Optimized for iOS 8.
What's New in Version 4.5
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
**Love UP? Let others know with a review on the App Store.**
Fantastic Activity Device
UP24 is my first activity band ever & I'm hooked. Features are easy to use & access thru the UP application. I've been exercising regularly for a year now and acquiring the band & app has helped me stay on track. Smart Coach is a great feature with its subtle but relevant & continuous reminders & 'encouragement'. If you have failed to stay on track in the past with your health related goals Jawbone's UP may be just the ticket. The constant 'activity' feedback is very helpful for staying motivated, a key ingredient when it comes to personal fitness goals. I know I love it because I often find myself opening the app to track my progress and now log in all my other workouts & sleep hours. Only minor gripe I have is that their food bar scanner seems very limited & doesn't recognize major brand protein bars and other healthy snacks. This would be a fantastic tool to help keep track of food & calories ingested. I understand UP3 has a new resting Heart Beat feature. I can't wait to try it. Fantastic job Jawbone. Here's to a healthier human race
Back in business again
While there has been a slight improvement and I do mean slight, this app is far from fixed. With this latest update (June 8th) I was able to open the app on my iPhone 5s (iOS 8.3) for the first time since the May 5/6th Up app update, unfortunately it would not open a second time without restarting my phone. Even with restarting the phone it’s still hit and miss on whether the Up app will open. I did try deleting the app completely and reinstalling but it didn’t make any difference.
Edit: After talking with Jawbone customer care they set me up with a Beta version to help work out the freezing up problems I was having. After a few go rounds they got the bugs worked out and everything seems to be working great now with their latest update.
Great UP band and iOS App...
Being a longtime user of UP band’s since May 2013, less only a few days do-to warranty replacements. I’m truly a UP band fan. In my cases the warranty replacements were almost instantaneous, with UP and UP24. The support was AMAZING for myself, very impressive. And now with the new UP2 after two mounts use, I believe its a grand improvement over previous versions, UP & UP24. Im sure their UP3 & UP4 are just as stellar or more so than my UP2. For me the completion isn’t even close to UP’s bands and App’s. Using the Runkeeper iOS App in tandem with the UP band is truly amazing.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jun 23, 2015
- Version: 4.5
- Size: 91.4 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Aliphcom, Inc.
- © 2015 Aliph, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.