UP - Tracker Required (UP/UP24/UP MOVE)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
There is a better version of you out there. Get UP and find it.
REQUIRES UP, UP24 or UP MOVE TRACKER. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH UP2, UP3, OR UP4 TRACKER. USING A SINGLE UP ACCOUNT LOGIN WILL ENSURE THAT ALL OF YOUR DATA IS SYNCED, EVEN IF YOU USE MULTIPLE UP TRACKERS.
UP is a revolutionary system that guides you every step of the way to a better, healthier you.
Only the UP® system has Smart Coach. It’s like a partner in fitness—an intelligent guide that helps guide you to healthier choices each and every day. Smart Coach goes well beyond delivering measurements to show you the meaning behind the numbers.
Understand Your Diet, Sleep and Activity
Improve the quality of your days and nights through a deeper understanding of how your diet, sleep, activity and the choices you make affect your health and well-being.
Add Family and Friends
Get better together, build a team and push each other further.
Connected Apps & Hardware
Sync the UP® App with hundreds of apps and devices to expand and personalize your experience and make UP work even harder for you.
Connect with Apple Health
Connect UP® to Apple’s Health to share your step and sleep data between UP® and Apple Health. Navigate to the left menu settings to turn on reading and writing of steps and sleep analysis.
• Smart Coach helps you understand what changes you should make and helps you move more everyday. When paired with UP Move, UP or UP24 fitness tracker, Smart Coach is even smarter. It uses everything it learns about your activity, sleep and food to give you deeper insights and more personalized tips to reach your goals faster.
• Set goals for steps per day and hours of sleep each night, along with a target weight.
• Log your food, drink, calories, nutrients and use the UP® App Food Score to quickly know if you are eating right so that you can reach or maintain your target weight.
• Sync the UP® App with hundreds of apps and devices to expand and personalize your experience and make UP work even harder for you.
• Add specific workouts and activity types from soccer to Zumba® to see your detailed caloric burn to get the full picture of your active life.
• Connect with your friends and family, whether they are using the UP® App with or without a tracker, so you can reach your goals together or see how you measure up on the team leaderboards.
• Smart Coach’s Today I Will feature motivates you when you need a push with personal challenges like staying hydrated or increasing your activity.
• Set an Idle Alert to increase your active time with customizable reminders at the wrist to make sure you’re moving throughout your day.
• Silently wakes you up at the optimal moment in your sleep cycle with Smart Alarm™ — so you wake up feeling refreshed.
English, Spanish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese
Optimized for iOS 8.
What's New in Version 4.7
We continue to update the UP app to make it better for you, including performance improvements and bug fixes. When new features become available, we'll also highlight them to let you know what's new. Thanks for your continued feedback!
Love it so much! (With 4 suggestions)
I keep tracking foods and activities everyday since I bought Up Move. Absolutely love it!
Favorite feature compared with Misfit, Fitbit, My Fitness Pal and other apps is: ability to Choose type and intensity of an activity which gives a far more accurate calories estimation.
1.Log future food.
I cook today's dinner and tomorrow's lunch, but the food log system can't log future food. (So I use My Fitness Pal linking with Up to fix this problem.)
2. End time of a day.
Everyday I do a workout from 11:30pm to 00:30am, but after 00:00 the system automatically log the workout to tomorrow's activity. And Anything I eat after 00:00 Logged to tomorrow too.
3. After I log multiple foods. I can't see nutrition of every food I logged only the nutrition of the whole meal.
4. You should try how quick and accurate to scan barcodes on My Fitness Pal. And it covers much more food than Up food system.
Again. I love the Up app and will keep using it. Hopefully it gets better.
I totally give 5 stars to customer service. Unfortunately,I've started off with the UP24 (it stopped working) Customer Service sent me the UP2. It was ok but kept falling off,eventually it would go into different modes on its own,so they sent me another,and once again the same happened with my 3rd one.
Today,Customer Service is putting the UP MOVE in the mail. I'm surly hoping this one is it.
Dealing with the Customer Service, they have been more then helpful and sincerely nice!
Thank you JawBone Customer Service :) Looking forward to the Up Move to get here :)
The best part of the tracker is the app
I came over to the Jawbone Up24 from the fitbit. The best part about this tracker is the app. The amount of data it tracks is great but the feedback I get to keep me going is the best part. I love the tips, the coaching, and all of the feedback tailored to my situation. It helps motivate me to strive for more activity, better workouts, and a healthier lifestyle. So much more reliable than the Fitbit. Better battery life and durability. I'm really enjoying my Up24 and the app.
UPDATE: five months later and the tracker has died. I did everything customer service said to do but the battery is dead. The company won't stand behind the product so I'm out $99. Still love the app and the tracker. Just wish it were manufactured and supported well.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Aug 11, 2015
- Version: 4.7
- Size: 93.5 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Aliphcom, Inc.
- © 2015 Aliph, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.