UP - Tracker Required (UP/UP24/UP MOVE)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
There is a better version of you out there. Get UP and find it.
REQUIRES UP, UP24 or UP MOVE TRACKER. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH UP3 TRACKER. USING A SINGLE UP ACCOUNT LOGIN WILL ENSURE THAT ALL OF YOUR DATA IS SYNCED, EVEN IF YOU USE MULTIPLE UP TRACKERS.
UP® is a revolutionary system that guides you every step of the way to a better, healthier you. First, UP gets to know you—tracking your activity, diet and sleep. Next, it shows you how to make simple adjustments that, over time, add up to a whole new you.
Only the UP® system has Smart Coach. It’s like a partner in fitness—an intelligent guide that helps guide you to healthier choices each and every day. Smart Coach goes well beyond delivering measurements to show you the meaning behind the numbers.
Understand Your Diet, Sleep and Activity
Improve the quality of your days and nights through a deeper understanding of how your diet, sleep, activity and the choices you make affect your health and well-being.
Family and Friends
Get better together. When UP® community members have three or more friends on their team, they move at least 10 extra miles a month. That’s a lot of calories burned.
Connected Apps & Hardware
Sync the UP® App with hundreds of apps and devices to expand and personalize your experience and make UP work even harder for you.
Connect with Apple Health
Connect UP® to Apple’s Health to share your step and sleep data between UP® and Apple Health. Navigate to the left menu settings to turn on reading and writing of steps and sleep analysis.
- Smart Coach helps you understand what changes you should make and helps you move more everyday. When paired with UP Move, UP or UP24 fitness tracker, Smart Coach is even smarter. It uses everything it learns about your activity, sleep and food to give you deeper insights and more personalized tips to reach your goals faster.
- Set goals for steps per day and hours of sleep each night, along with a target weight.
- Log your food, drink, calories, nutrients and use the UP® App Food Score to quickly know if you are eating right so that you can reach or maintain your target weight.
- Sync the UP® App with hundreds of apps and devices to expand and personalize your experience and make UP work even harder for you.
- Add specific workouts and activity types from soccer to Zumba® to see your detailed caloric burn to get the full picture of your active life.
- Connect with your friends and family, whether they are using the UP® App with or without a tracker, so you can reach your goals together or see how you measure up on the team leaderboards.
- Smart Coach’s Today I Will feature motivates you when you need a push with personal challenges like staying hydrated or increasing your activity.
- Set an Idle Alert to increase your active time with customizable reminders at the wrist to make sure you’re moving throughout your day.
- Silently wakes you up at the optimal moment in your sleep cycle with Smart Alarm™ — so you wake up feeling refreshed.
- English, Spanish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese
Optimized for iOS 8.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 4.0.2
- Smart Coach: Only the UP® system has Smart Coach. It’s like a partner in fitness—an intelligent guide that helps guide you to healthier choices each and every day. Smart Coach goes well beyond delivering measurements to show you the meaning behind the numbers.
- Team leaderboards: See how your steps over the past 7 days measure up against your teammates.
- Workout recovery: UP recognizes when you’re active in order to help you log workouts more easily.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
**Love UP? Let others know with a review on the App Store.**
Keeps Track of Life, So I Don't Have To!
I can be so busy and forgetful sometimes, but even if I forget to log a workout or sleep, it tracks the information & asks me to open the app to confirm workouts & sleep! The smart coach is very useful & encouraging! I didn't realize how much I sit around each day and those alerts certainly keep me mindful of my inactivity. The integration with health app & my fitness pal allow me the ease of entering food & still tracking steps if I forget my up24 wearable device. I really want the up3, but have been hearing the release isn't probable and will force me to get the Fitbit Charge HD. As far as improvements, I wish the software was capable of further personalization for lifestyle differences like moms with infants, students, or occupation. Also I'd rather track my activity for a continuous cycle extending from sleep period to sleep period instead of cutting them off at midnight. Often times I work long days (10-15 hours) or may go out with colleagues/friends late at night and would like helpful tips for managing sleep and nutrition after such days. The band gets stuck when removing jackets & sometimes it doesn't sync for periods, but it's an easy fix once you open the phone app.
I am not a highly active individual. Are the steps accurate? I wore the jawbone up24 and my fitbit one for a week and it was within 10-15 steps every day. If it's inaccurate at least it's consistently inaccurate and I still have a base to work from. The Smart Coach is wonderful! I love the encouraging tips and the "Congrats you've met your goal" messages. I love the "Today I will" goals it generates for you. I've been using this since January. I had one problem where I was constantly receiving syncing to the network errors. Sent an email to support and received a response within a couple of days. From the reviews I was very very worried but I haven't had any data issues. It syncs wonderfully with my fitness pal. My sleep data always matches what I've actually slept.
I bought an UP for my friend, because I like it so much. Way better than the Fitbit app and I've increased my step count by 3,000 since January, and I'm getting more zzz's. I don't have a bad thing to say about it. I do wish I could get a hydration goal or "today I will"drink more water..!!! ;) It works for what I need it to and I completely appreciate that!
Does anyone even test this app before submitting it?
Update: 4.0.2 is somehow even worse than 4.0. Continually syncing, showing new steps, then immediately losing those steps in the next sync. Unbelievably bad. I tried it on two different devices — you should hire app testers who can bother to do the same.
Version 3.X wasn’t perfect but it was very, very good. This is a leap backward — frequent freezes/crashes/failures to launch, more inconsistent syncing (with the 24) than before, features (including lifeline, which has been around forever and was one of the app's highlights) stripped out of 3.X for no discernible benefit, shoddy Healthkit syncing (no option to sync calories, and sleep still doesn't work despite being an option), and a downgrade in terms of visual and user interface. Only thing that seems to have been added is an insatiable appetite for battery. My phone is now warm and dropping battery faster than I'm burning calories, and a look at the battery usage tells me that this app is clearly the culprit.
I've had three Up bands fail on me in 1 1/2 years of being a customer, but I've kept coming back because of this app being so much better than the competition. A few more updates like this and that will change.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Mar 05, 2015
- Version: 4.0.2
- Size: 98.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Aliphcom, Inc.
- © 2015 Aliph, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.