UP - Tracker Required (UP/UP24/UP MOVE)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
There is a better version of you out there. Get UP and find it.
REQUIRES UP, UP24 or UP MOVE TRACKER. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH UP2 OR UP3 TRACKER. USING A SINGLE UP ACCOUNT LOGIN WILL ENSURE THAT ALL OF YOUR DATA IS SYNCED, EVEN IF YOU USE MULTIPLE UP TRACKERS.
UP is a revolutionary system that guides you every step of the way to a better, healthier you.
Only the UP® system has Smart Coach. It’s like a partner in fitness—an intelligent guide that helps guide you to healthier choices each and every day. Smart Coach goes well beyond delivering measurements to show you the meaning behind the numbers.
Understand Your Diet, Sleep and Activity
Improve the quality of your days and nights through a deeper understanding of how your diet, sleep, activity and the choices you make affect your health and well-being.
Add Family and Friends
Get better together, build a team and push each other further.
Connected Apps & Hardware
Sync the UP® App with hundreds of apps and devices to expand and personalize your experience and make UP work even harder for you.
Connect with Apple Health
Connect UP® to Apple’s Health to share your step and sleep data between UP® and Apple Health. Navigate to the left menu settings to turn on reading and writing of steps and sleep analysis.
• Smart Coach helps you understand what changes you should make and helps you move more everyday. When paired with UP Move, UP or UP24 fitness tracker, Smart Coach is even smarter. It uses everything it learns about your activity, sleep and food to give you deeper insights and more personalized tips to reach your goals faster.
• Set goals for steps per day and hours of sleep each night, along with a target weight.
• Log your food, drink, calories, nutrients and use the UP® App Food Score to quickly know if you are eating right so that you can reach or maintain your target weight.
• Sync the UP® App with hundreds of apps and devices to expand and personalize your experience and make UP work even harder for you.
• Add specific workouts and activity types from soccer to Zumba® to see your detailed caloric burn to get the full picture of your active life.
• Connect with your friends and family, whether they are using the UP® App with or without a tracker, so you can reach your goals together or see how you measure up on the team leaderboards.
• Smart Coach’s Today I Will feature motivates you when you need a push with personal challenges like staying hydrated or increasing your activity.
• Set an Idle Alert to increase your active time with customizable reminders at the wrist to make sure you’re moving throughout your day.
• Silently wakes you up at the optimal moment in your sleep cycle with Smart Alarm™ — so you wake up feeling refreshed.
English, Spanish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese
Optimized for iOS 8.
What's New in Version 4.6
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
**Love UP? Let others know with a review on the App Store.**
Simple to use, I like the software. Pairing and syncing can be a pain.
I really like my Up Move. It's simple to use, easy to wear, and helps track my sleep and steps. I had a very hard time pairing it with my iPhone and iPad for the first 2-3 days I had it, and it is very unreliable about syncing. Sometimes it takes several tries and on/off with my devices. It may be Apple, who knows... Also when I ride my motorcycle, which is a lot, it tracks this somehow as steps - a lot of them. I recently looked at upgrading to the Up 3 but I found out you can't use it in the pool and it only measures HR as a snapshot, not continuously. So I bit the bullet and got a Polar V800 for triathlon training and it truly does everything including tracking steps and it tracks HR in the pool continuously with the H7 chest strap.
The Up Move is still on my wrist almost 24/7 because I like the sleep tracking software better than the Polar and I like the helpful tips it gives daily, like muscle strengthening and eating habits.
For a simple to use tracker I would highly recommend the Up Move. It does make you want to move more and the software is very useful to me.
Read Below!! ⏬⏬⏬
I LOVE UP!! Using my Jawbone UP24 and tracking my steps and sleep is so fun and easy. It's so interesting how it can see your light sleep, deep sleep, how long it took you to fall asleep, etc. I also love dueling my family and friends to see who can get more steps. When I forget to put my band in sleep mode, it's super helpful that it knows you were asleep anyways. However, it's annoying when they get wrong your asleep and awake times when it assumes you were asleep, only because I have to add sleep then delete the previous one. Confused?? Yeah, I know. Aside from that small problem, I love everything about the UP24 Jawbone band from mood/ eating/steps/sleep/weight tracking to the tips and reminders it gives me (especially when it buzzes at me for being inactive!!!) Many people are complaining that their steps aren't loading or their band isn't connecting/cooperating... This problem has never occurred for me and I have had it for quite a bit. I totally recommend the app and the fitness band for anybody. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
LOVE LOVE LOVE MY UP!!!!
I have health & heart issues that require monitoring my activities plus sleep apnea. The UP band has simplified my life & it gives me piece of mind. I no longer 'wonder' if I have walked enough or if I have slept soundly through the night.
I depend on my UP band to keep me connected in pacing myself so I can feel confident when I report to my doctors exactly how active or inactive I have been.
The software is sometimes quirky but the customer service is STELLAR! I had issues with the first band & after a technician walked me through unsolvable issues, told me my warranty was still in place & they would send me a new one immediately! This one is PERFECT!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jul 08, 2015
- Version: 4.6
- Size: 91.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Aliphcom, Inc.
- © 2015 Aliph, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.