UP - Tracker Required (UP/UP24/UP MOVE)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
There is a better version of you out there. Get UP and find it.
REQUIRES UP, UP24 or UP MOVE TRACKER. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH UP3 TRACKER. USING A SINGLE UP ACCOUNT LOGIN WILL ENSURE THAT ALL OF YOUR DATA IS SYNCED, EVEN IF YOU USE MULTIPLE UP TRACKERS.
UP® is a revolutionary system that guides you every step of the way to a better, healthier you. First, UP gets to know you—tracking your activity, diet and sleep. Next, it shows you how to make simple adjustments that, over time, add up to a whole new you.
Only the UP® system has Smart Coach. It’s like a partner in fitness—an intelligent guide that helps guide you to healthier choices each and every day. Smart Coach goes well beyond delivering measurements to show you the meaning behind the numbers.
Understand Your Diet, Sleep and Activity
Improve the quality of your days and nights through a deeper understanding of how your diet, sleep, activity and the choices you make affect your health and well-being.
Family and Friends
Get better together. When UP® community members have three or more friends on their team, they move at least 10 extra miles a month. That’s a lot of calories burned.
Connected Apps & Hardware
Sync the UP® App with hundreds of apps and devices to expand and personalize your experience and make UP work even harder for you.
Connect with Apple Health
Connect UP® to Apple’s Health to share your step and sleep data between UP® and Apple Health. Navigate to the left menu settings to turn on reading and writing of steps and sleep analysis.
- Smart Coach helps you understand what changes you should make and helps you move more everyday. When paired with UP Move, UP or UP24 fitness tracker, Smart Coach is even smarter. It uses everything it learns about your activity, sleep and food to give you deeper insights and more personalized tips to reach your goals faster.
- Set goals for steps per day and hours of sleep each night, along with a target weight.
- Log your food, drink, calories, nutrients and use the UP® App Food Score to quickly know if you are eating right so that you can reach or maintain your target weight.
- Sync the UP® App with hundreds of apps and devices to expand and personalize your experience and make UP work even harder for you.
- Add specific workouts and activity types from soccer to Zumba® to see your detailed caloric burn to get the full picture of your active life.
- Connect with your friends and family, whether they are using the UP® App with or without a tracker, so you can reach your goals together or see how you measure up on the team leaderboards.
- Smart Coach’s Today I Will feature motivates you when you need a push with personal challenges like staying hydrated or increasing your activity.
- Set an Idle Alert to increase your active time with customizable reminders at the wrist to make sure you’re moving throughout your day.
- Silently wakes you up at the optimal moment in your sleep cycle with Smart Alarm™ — so you wake up feeling refreshed.
- English, Spanish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese
Optimized for iOS 8.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 4.0.1
- Smart Coach: Only the UP® system has Smart Coach. It’s like a partner in fitness—an intelligent guide that helps guide you to healthier choices each and every day. Smart Coach goes well beyond delivering measurements to show you the meaning behind the numbers.
- Team leaderboards: See how your steps over the past 7 days measure up against your teammates.
- Workout recovery: UP recognizes when you’re active in order to help you log workouts more easily.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
**Love UP? Let others know with a review on the App Store.**
Great overall, but DESPERATELY needs some improvements!
Overall, I love this app and its many great features, but it could use a few improvements. For example, it’s supposed to function as not only a fitness tracker, but also as a food diary for those trying to streamline a healthier diet, so why in the world does it not have a way to track daily hydration? Is that not a crucial component of good health and fitness? Additionally, when logging a workout, the choices are absurdly limited for this day and age! Seriously, six measly options? What about outdoor activities like hiking, or the many household, daily chores that burn calories, like gardening, vacuuming, housecleaning, and what about all the sports out there??? Why are there no options for soccer, baseball, volleyball, yoga, dance…you get the picture. Also, your food diary options are sorely limited compared to other apps—you really need to flesh out the food options in your database so that users aren’t having to constantly type them in. And this one might just be something I’m missing, but why can’t I set my daily preferred calorie consumption? Why is it automated? This makes it very difficult to keep an accurate daily food journal. Anyway, I really do like this program quite a bit, and enjoy using it, but would love to see a little more thought go into the next update. Many thanks guys!!
Okay...could use a lot of improvement
I first got my jawbone up 24 in November of last year. This was a huge improvement from the first jawbone. I loved how the band tracks your sleep patterns, steps and your food intake. The band worked out great until 5 weeks later the band begin to hiccup. Up 24 did not stay sync to the app. I get that sometime system will have some bugs. All you got to do is re-sync the band again. Which is upsetting when now you have to re-sync them once a week. I know that there is no way that the battery runs out because I do check my progress frequently. I can be checking it and when I check again 2 hours later my band will be un-sync. That is where it's upsetting when the band did not track my progress at all. I also notice that I can no longer see how long I stay active with the graph. It will show my active graph in the morning and stops at 1:00pm. Seeing the active graph is what I check periodically. But it still somewhat track my steps. The update on the app is a complete joke. It did not real did much improvement at all. I do like the whole idea that I can track my sleep, steps and food intake. And with the band being more slender then the other fit band was what I liked about it. Other then that they band itself disappoint me. I do not know if I even want to try anymore of this jawbone fit band again...
Take this app Up, Up and AWAY!!
I have had my Up band since March 2014, and have worn it 24/7 ever since. I have a desk job and I love being reminded by my band to get up if I have been idle for too long...and I also love tracking my steps and sleep, to ensure I continually move forward in a healthy direction.
However, this app has become more and more disappointing with every update. Syncing steps has gotten glitchy and also takes too long, the graph doesn't show your entire days' progress anymore (graph will only show from 7 am to 2 pm and won't update again even if it's 9 pm) and the format is just ugly and I also miss the old start-up graphic that didn't feature some rando.
The most upsetting new feature is that the band takes itself out of sleep mode now...it didn't used to do that. Now if I get up to pee at 2 am it takes itself out of sleep mode. Then in the morning, if I try to edit it to show I was also asleep from 2 am to 7 am, it won't show my light sleep or deep sleep or times I was awake..indicating I slept longer than I actually did.
To top it all off, the silver button just popped off when I was reaching for a tortilla chip at dinner the other night, and I'm already on my second warranty band as it is. You would think these would be a higher quality for $130. Such a disappointment...I'm ready to replace this thing with an Apple watch.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 20, 2014
- Version: 4.0.1
- Size: 95.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Aliphcom, Inc.
- © 2014 Aliph, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.