UP® for UP Move™, UP24™, and wired UP® bands
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
There is a better version of you out there. Get UP and find it.
REQUIRES UP, UP24 or UP MOVE TRACKER. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH UP2, UP3, OR UP4 TRACKERS. USING A SINGLE UP ACCOUNT LOGIN WILL ENSURE THAT ALL OF YOUR DATA IS SYNCED, EVEN IF YOU USE MULTIPLE UP TRACKERS.
UP is a revolutionary system that guides you every step of the way to a better, healthier you.
Only the UP® system has Smart Coach. It’s like a partner in fitness—an intelligent guide that helps guide you to healthier choices each and every day. Smart Coach goes well beyond delivering measurements to show you the meaning behind the numbers.
UNDERSTAND YOUR DIET, SLEEP, & ACTIVITY
Improve the quality of your days and nights through a deeper understanding of how your diet, sleep, activity and the choices you make affect your health and well-being.
ADD FAMILY AND FRIENDS
Get better together, build a team and push each other further.
CONNECTED APPS & HARDWARE
Sync the UP® App with hundreds of apps and devices to expand and personalize your experience and make UP work even harder for you.
CONNECT WITH APPLE HEALTH
Connect UP® to Apple’s Health to share your step and sleep data between UP® and Apple Health. Navigate to the left menu settings to turn on reading and writing of steps and sleep analysis.
• Smart Coach helps you understand what changes you should make and helps you move more everyday. When paired with UP Move, UP or UP24 fitness tracker, Smart Coach is even smarter. It uses everything it learns about your activity, sleep and food to give you deeper insights and more personalized tips to reach your goals faster.
• Set goals for steps per day and hours of sleep each night, along with a target weight.
• Log your food, drink, calories, nutrients and use the UP® App Food Score to quickly know if you are eating right so that you can reach or maintain your target weight.
• Sync the UP® App with hundreds of apps and devices to expand and personalize your experience and make UP work even harder for you.
• Add specific workouts and activity types from soccer to Zumba® to see your detailed caloric burn to get the full picture of your active life.
• Connect with your friends and family, whether they are using the UP® App with or without a tracker, so you can reach your goals together or see how you measure up on the team leaderboards.
• Smart Coach’s Today I Will feature motivates you when you need a push with personal challenges like staying hydrated or increasing your activity.
• Set an Idle Alert to increase your active time with customizable reminders at the wrist to make sure you’re moving throughout your day.
• Silently wakes you up at the optimal moment in your sleep cycle with Smart Alarm™ — so you wake up feeling refreshed.
Optimized for iOS 8.
Up Works with Apple Health
What's New in Version 4.29
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
I've been using this app for a couple years. I like that it syncs with my UP, mostly, when the UP is not malfunctioning. But as far as a good and exercise tracker, I've had others that work better. I would like to be able to save groupings of foods that I eat frequently so I don't have to enter each item every time I eat a home recipe. I'd also like to track salt. The same for exercise. Not everything I do involves steps but i'd like to keep track of it nonetheless. Here again, the ability to save a frequently used grouping would be helpful.
Sadly, the app/device world seems too short term to bother improving a program. I'm guessing it will be abandoned in favor of the next new gadget.
Best tracker for me
I am a tech lover! I have the UP24, UP3, iWatch and a device called Helo and the UP24 device still beats all of them.
I really wanted something to zone in on my sleep patterns (I have sleep apnea), my steps and help with medication reminders.
I bought the UP24 years ago when it first came out. It lasted many years. When it finally died I bought an UP3; it wasn't as comfortable for me. I started using my iWatch and then bought Helo. I found that Helo wasn't as accurate as it thought it was, so I questioned the rest of its reliability with heart rate and claiming to be able to do an EMG. The iWatch is good but did not zone in on the sleep details and pattern which is really what I needed. UP24 does.
I bought another UP24, gave away my Helo and wear my iWatch for a watch. My UP24 is on me 24/7.
My ONLY wish is that is was water proof as I'm in the water a lot, so I strap it to my hat and it still calculates! Jawbone discontinued the UP24 so I bought a spare. I wish they would make a waterproof version.
LOVE my UP24!!
VERY DISAPPOINTED - appalling customer service
I wrote in a while back saying how much I loved my UP24 and that still stands what I am appalled at is the way the group, Jawbone, just dropped the whole of the European/International outside
If the US market leaving all of their loyal customers with no customer support or service. I first bought in April 2014 - had a replacement band sent due to battery failure only for the replacement band now to be no functioning in all front - sent several emails to both EU and US CS and for several months heard nothing - out of blue received a very apologetic email from CS saying getting back into things - that was 6 July and despite their apologies I've heard nothing further and my UP24 is now totally shot - buyer beware - great band really, really bad customer service so if you elegant to throw your money away buy the band.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: May 03, 2017
- Version: 4.29
- Size: 111 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Aliphcom, Inc.
- © 2015 Aliph, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.